Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Blog Entries

Yeah, I've seen you aorund IG.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The issue is likely that when they're already halfway into a multiple month or year SL, people who are new to it don't know wtf is going on and will feel excluded. I never really cared for those super long SLs either. I think it breeds this exact type of situation. Longer SLs are cool, but I think the majority should be a lot sharter.
    Fixed.

Also didn't Kenstrom just quit? Or was that an April Fools post? I don't remember the date I read that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I really still think that GM should not be biased on other characters. I am sure if you looked at the storyline timeline you'll see the same names pop up multiple times for stories that have been happening for the past 2-3 years.
    Some of that has to do with time zones and work schedules. People on the east coast generally can't stay up until 3AM pretending to be an elf.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Some of that has to do with time zones and work schedules. People on the east coast generally can't stay up until 3AM pretending to be an elf.
    Bullshit!

I am aware my RP is "too extreme" and that I should tone down a notch.

FTFY. You are the source of your own woes.

6. Default

I don't wanna start some drama but I really wanna let this out. The trolls will have a field day with this...

I'm not too fond of how the GMs handle their storylines. I have an inclination or feeling that GMs like Kenstrom only seem, note "seem" like they are biased to high-paying or should I say "Established" players. In the storyline, especially the current one it seem obvious that the GM NPCs only interact with "those" kind of characters/players. I am not saying names and I do not wish to accuse anyone, this is just a feeling I am getting. (I'll prolly get red repped for this).

I am talking about so-called "whales". The type who have like five or so premium accounts open at once. I'm sure people will start saying I'm a troll in disguise but I am not. Whirlin himself confirmed I'm a legit new player.

I will it though, I am aware my RP is "too extreme" and that I should tone down a notch. I am doing it now, but again my character is no troll type character. My character is mostly paranoid, and at times drunk.

So what am I saying? I am saying I hope Kenstrom and other GMs try to promote and encourage young and new characters or players to have their own special moment in the storyline other than being called having a "ego". Also, I guess it would be nice if storyline to rewards us with some exclusive items. RP awards aren't enough when you get killed dozens of times and lose lots of time/silvers/Chrisms. I hope people understand that this is just a opinion and in no way, shape or form am I associated with any troll. Thank you for understanding.
    The issue is your own behavior. You're a pain in the ass and you whine constantly. If you're not standing in the middle of everything muttering and complaining, you're begging for spells/healing/help with bounties. We don't engage you not because you're F2P or don't have six accounts or whatever your rationale is. We avoid you because you're obnoxious and there are loads of so-called "whales" who have tried to help explain this to you.

Don't tell east coasters how to live their lives!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't tell east coasters how to live their lives!
    Methfaces are obviously exempt.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Methfaces are obviously exempt.
    Methais isn't from the East coast though.

Blog Entries

Pretty sure he is.