Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 551

Thread: Kenstrom

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Slow day at work Methais? you wrote a damn novel.
    It was all worth saying.

  2. #502

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Rep is meaningless.
    Yes.

    Also, TG;CR. (Too gay, couldn't read)

  3. #503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Slow day at work Methais? you wrote a damn novel.
    Pretty sure he gets third period off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,566
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    post
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    Slow day at work Methais? you wrote a damn novel.
    Mostly, but I wrote it in bits and pieces. It's all shit he needs to have drilled into his head anyway, despite all the unsuccessful attempts at it so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Pretty sure he gets third period off.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-25-2018 at 01:01 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. Default

    He got perma-banned for disruptive behavior anyways so this is all kind of moot.

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    He got perma-banned for disruptive behavior anyways so this is all kind of moot.

  8. #508
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Mostly, but I wrote it in bits and pieces. It's all shit he needs to have drilled into his head anyway, despite all the unsuccessful attempts at it so far.




  9. #509
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    He got perma-banned for disruptive behavior anyways so this is all kind of moot.
    Dude is mentally ill. I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    11,063

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Dude is mentally ill. I'm surprised they didn't do it sooner.
    I'd like to see a log of this bannable behavior.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •