Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 551

Thread: Kenstrom

  1. #451
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    I'm convinced the GS consumer base over-indexes in mental illness. In truth, that is a big part of how Simu makes money.

    451 posts for this thread alone proves that.

  2. #452

    Default

    You know what... I once thought Gemstone offered the oportunity to roleplay any character you want and be accepted for it but I discovered it to be false. I cant be my own Guts or Geralt in this game and be respected and feared like them. I cant be my own Witcher no matter how I tried because of this community. I dont know...
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  3. #453
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,721
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Here comes this bullshit again. Then later on he'll say he wishes this thread would die.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #454

    Default

    My dude seems to be pretty special needs imo

  5. #455

    Default

    Brb, rolling my own vampire Lestat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  6. #456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    You know what... I once thought Gemstone offered the oportunity to roleplay any character you want and be accepted for it but I discovered it to be false. I cant be my own Guts or Geralt in this game and be respected and feared like them. I cant be my own Witcher no matter how I tried because of this community. I dont know...
    You can be pretty much whatever you want in this game, within reason, i.e. you can't RP someone from Krypton and expect people to not shit all over it.

    The catch is you have to be creative enough to do it in a non-disruptive manner that's still believable.

    Setzier was a good old school example of how to RP a dick without being disruptive.

    If you go stomping into a room swinging your dick around declaring your awesomeness to the masses about how you should be feared and respected, that's the best way to make the opposite happen.

    Is there a log for this round?
    Last edited by Methais; 09-24-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  7. #457
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,721
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You can be pretty much whatever you want in this game, within reason, i.e. you can't RP someone from Krypton and expect people to not shit all over it.

    The catch is you have to be creative enough to do it in a non-disruptive manner that's still believable.

    Setzier was a good old school example of how to RP a dick without being disruptive.

    If you go stomping into a room swinging your dick around declaring your awesomeness to the masses about how you should be feared and respected, that's the best way to make the opposite happen.

    Is there a log for this round?
    He has been told all this 4234123 times in this thread.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He has been told all this 4234123 times in this thread.
    Yeah, but now he's been told 4234124 times.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. Default

    Hlendril man, you're not helping yourself any. If anything, you're just making it worse on yourself. A lot of people here and elsewhere it seems have legitimately tried to help you and you don't seem to be understanding the root cause.

    Here's the last piece of advice I'm going to give you before giving up:

    People get preconceived notions about stuff once they know your name. They'll even go out of the way to try to find out who your alts are so they can treat them the way they've determined to treat you regardless of their interactions with those characters in game. They'll treat you the same on your main whether or not you alter how you're interacting with them at this point.

    So my advice is: change your name. Start a new character. Don't tell anyone the name. Temper your RP with some more subtlety and less abrasiveness. Give yourself a fresh start where people don't walk up to you in character and ask you to tell them dad jokes. Seriously. That was an annoying issue for me that happened at least three times a week. Let me re-iterate, because this part is equally as important as developing new RP - Do not tell anyone your name, friends included. Be friends with them still if you want. RP with them with your new character. Do not reveal your alts.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-24-2018 at 10:50 AM.

  10. #460
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    25,721
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Or sell your character and then buy it back a week later.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •