Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I was just looking at a pattern. All prominent RPers have one thing in Common: They are Premium/Plat subs. Which made me think you can be anything you wanted as long as you Give Wyrom and his son Kenstrom 1000 dollars in Summit Accademy. Like what Crux did.
    A lot of other stuff has been addressed already, but let me just say:

Back when I played, my character was pretty well-regarded. He was pretty deeply involved in storylines. He was awarded a military promotion in-game by a GM, which has happened to maybe a few dozen characters ever.

Until I reactivated this summer with the free month of premium promotion, I have always had a basic subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It's comments like this and similar ones from May that lead me to conclude one of the following is happening...

1. This person has some actual diagnosable mental/emotional issues
    2. It's purely attention seeking and he's only complaining to get more attention, which he's clearly getting
    3. He's 12-15 years old
    4. He's actually Necro or a friend of his

Either way, I felt it best to stop interacting and hope everyone else does the same. Otherwise you're just going to have this same conversation again in 3 months like it did 3 months ago.
    Im just dealing with stress. Are you suggesting to have everyone cast me off?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

There are mood stabilizers like lithium and valproate that prevent this from happening. There is not much point in wasting energy on it, if that is the issue no amount of talking will fix it. Also: With the exception of the past few months, I have never had more than a basic subscription. The only instance I can ever recall it mattering at all was when Grishom Stone's manor was on Four Wind Isle. This is so minor as not to even be worth mentioning.

Do people even WANT me to be part of this community anymore? Everywhere I go to them is considered a sin. Asking for spells even when I pay them is a sin. Asking in Lnet for an Item I want to buy is a sin. Talking is a sin. Playing the Game is a sin. Everything I do even outside the RP is offensive even as simple as asking for Healing. I dont have the money to MA to spell and heal myself thats why I ask.

Its takng a toll on my mind and my experince I just cant take it anymore!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Do people even WANT me to be part of this community anymore? Everywhere I go to them is considered a sin. Asking for spells even when I pay them is a sin. Asking in Lnet for an Item I want to buy is a sin. Talking is a sin. Playing the Game is a sin. Everything I do even outside the RP is offensive even as simple as asking for Healing. I dont have the money to MA to spell and heal myself thats why I ask.

Just fucking stop dude. We've all given suggestions for what you need to do. The rest is on you.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

What do you mean stop?

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

What do you mean stop?
    it's time to stop posting

Poor you. If you’d like me to put the kettle on for your pity party let me know.

Have you read any of the constructive advice others have left? If you act like a shit chisel you’re right no one is going to want to help you. Perhaps if you express some humility, apologize for being a shit chisel, others will come around and assist you. It’s a bit like real life. You hurt/insult/infuriate your co-worker they aren’t going to be willing to help you out. You have to repair that relationship.
    Semper superne nitens.

I am appologizing. I did that a while back, but according to Lylia I dont exist to her anymore.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

If this is truly how you feel and not bullshit attention-whoring, then I will tell you what to do.

You need to stop playing. Right now.

Walk away and never look back.

Get a hobby, go on some dates, read some good books. Hell, write a book. Whatever brings you joy and hopefully brings joy to those around you.

It's a game, Hlendril. I know it is an absorbing, fascinating, addicting game, but it is just a video game. No game is worth the constant headache/heartache that you express.

Walk away.