Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

1. Default

For sure, he just brought it up without being asked. Without a doubt this guy is just trolling now. Shut the thread down, we are done here. This guy is just having a gaff at our expense.

Richard just stop.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Richard just stop.
    That'll be Mr Dick Head to the likes of you.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I guess I found it hard to follow through was because everytime I log in people always glare and stare at me. People harass and bully me OOC to the point that even thw GM seems to inspire people to do it to me as well. I guess I just get jealous as well, because I really dont know how to insert myself into the storyline other than spend a fortune making multiple pay accounts, participating on Pay enents and stuff.
    Your problem is you don't seem to be able to tell the difference between IC and OOC, and I can almost guarantee that most if not all of the things people do/say that you think are OOC are actually their characters responding IC to your character. Most people in GS are going to either whisper, whisper ooc, or use LNet if they have something OOC to say to another player.

You play your character a certain way, other peoples' characters respond accordingly to it. That doesn't magically reset just because you logged out for the night after you spent most of the evening disrupting storyline events and pissing off both players and GMs and then acting like you're victim after, making ridiculous claims that once put into context (by someone else because you always omit it), it makes it looks like you're trying to manipulate the situation to turn things in your favor when you were the one stirring up all the shit in the first place. Or a master troll. We're still not sure which.

Instead of getting butthurt when someone glares at you or whatever, come up with something creative and play along. Emphasis on creative, i.e. don't whip out your claid and be like "KEEP GLARING AT ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR EYES REMOVED FAGGOT!!!!!!" Come up with something that will be fun and entertaining for everyone involved. If you think you're gonna RP some character that strikes fear in everyone and people kneel before you like Zod or something along those lines, you're seriously playing the wrong game and you're going to have a really miserable time.

That part of Leafiara's log where you started stabbing yourself throwing some massive tantrum is probably the most ridiculous part of that whole thing, and the way you act on here when people try to give you constructive criticism where all you do is complain about how much of a victim you are is pretty much the forum equivalent of that. I mentally cringed when I first read that part, and there was already some cringe worthy stuff leading up to that. And after.

If you think everyone here is wrong and people in game just have it out for you, start posting logs, and post them with context. Post a log of you walking into a room and everyone jumping all over you being assholes to you or whatever claims you've been making. I'd bet money that your version of those events is way different than what actually took place.

Don't cherry pick, don't edit context to make yourself look better and the other person look worse, nothing.

If you decide to actually do this, copy the raw log, clip out unrelated shit (LNet spam, death messages, things that have absolutely nothing at all to do with your situation) if you feel like it, etc. and then post it here so everyone here can see how all you do is walk into a room and everyone is instantly hostile toward you before you even say hello.

Another word of advice...if you do try this and you do decide to manipulate logs to alter the context and whatnot and people find out (which we will), your ass will look like Swiss cheese by the end of that fallout. I'm not saying that as a threat or anything like that. I'm saying it because so far in all of your woe-is-me posts, you failed to provide context, and then once said context was provided by someone else, it became clear that you're either lying/exaggerating, or you seriously have no grasp of understanding basic social situations, even after multiple people on here have gone well out of their way to break it down piece by piece to you, which you've so far ignored 100% of every bit of advice every single player here has given you. And posting a context manipulated log is probably one of the very few things that would rally people together against you, even people who normally hate each other. I'd imagine people are already getting fed up due to the time so many have taken to try and give you helpful advice, only to have literally all of it ignored.

I'm not gonna lie, you remind me a lot of Warclaidhm. He would do a lot of the same type of stuff, complain about peoples' reactions to all the shitty and disruptive things he would do, and then ignore everyone's advice and the cycle would repeat endlessly.

He also had a bad case of Asperger's irl though. Assuming you don't have something similar going on, what's your excuse? Especially since you claim that GS is the only thing in your life you have social issues/problems with.

Also, stop trying to be so fucking serious about everything. Lighten up.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Instead of getting butthurt when someone glares at you or whatever, come up with something creative and play along. Emphasis on creative, i.e. don't whip out your claid and be like "KEEP GLARING AT ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR EYES REMOVED FAGGOT!!!!!!"
    No, that is exactly the correct response.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Honest question here, that I really don't know why I'm asking other than for S&G...

Why do you never respond to the thoughtful advice given to you, but continue to cherry pick things that suit your victim agenda? Do you realize how that comes across?
    This x48723094723804932890423.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, that is exactly the correct response.
    >roleplay nominate gelston

8. Default

Because I keep getting assaulted and have to fight back. I`m always called Mcguyver, all the freaking time. What other proof must I offer that I AM NOT MCGUYVER?
    If you quit posting we'll know you aren't macguyver cuz he would never quit posting.

9. Default

I asked consent for that. How come YOU dont call out Tisket's sig out which is more humiliating, hypocrite?
    My dude, you’re a fucking bitch.

1. Get mental help
    2. Get mental help
    3. Get mental help.
    4. Stay away from Gemstone and these boards.

I don't give that advice lightly. I'm one of the people that did try to help you at the beginning. You have refused to listen to anyone that has taken their time to help you. You ACT like you get it when we explain it, but you DON'T get it. Again, seek out mental help. Seriously I don't comment much and I don't troll. I have probably posted one mean thing to anyone on here ever. I won't bring that person up. Anyway, point being, I'm dead serious when I say seek out help.
    Last edited by Vesi; 08-21-2018 at 11:37 PM. Reason: waffles
    I'm not young enough to know everything. Oscar Wilde