Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    But I honestly enjoy playing even with my reputation down the drain
    Stop worrying about your fucking "reputation" and stop whining all the fucking time. Don't be a fucking retard and you'll be fine. This is just a game.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    Make your character's back story about being from the future in a distant land, where you're very upset over the results of a somewhat recent election.

That way your incessant whining will at least make sense.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Stop worrying about your fucking "reputation" and stop whining all the fucking time. Don't be a fucking retard and you'll be fine. This is just a game.
    This too. The less fucks you give about what other people think, the better off you'll be.

It's seriously not hard to not be disliked in this game. You almost have to go out of your way to be so whiny and/or annoying that it triggers a community wide backlash. And when pretty much everyone has the same complaints about you, it's a pretty safe bet that the problem isn't with everyone else.

You remind me of a less sociopathic Warclaidhm. Not to be confused with Warclaidh, as they're 2 different people and Warclaidh is still alive irl.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Did you confuse Dragonbones, an IG gambling game, with Dragonball, and then go off on a tangent about Japanese war crimes?
    He did make that mistake.

The group of priests each took their turn in his mouth and pinched his nostrils shut until they blew and let go, forcing it to come out of the nostrils like a dragon puffing. Hence, Dragonball(s).

More RP repressed memories await us!
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    OK bitch.
    Poor little guy is mad.

Oh well.

In b4 rekt.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Huh, and I thought fortnight forums were bad...

To clarufy here is whst made me who I am:

Someone told me to check PC because it was the best place for info and to buy/sell stuff.

I look around, posted a thread and introducing myself, blah blah.

I look around more and noticed many people downvoting many acounts here who was owned by one guy.

Said person's account talks about silver crash, simucoins making the game pay2win, whales being complicit to Wyrom and co.

I look and read and felt sad for the game and worried about its future.

I became angry at the GM staff and some of the people I consider whales for being complicit about Simu's abuse of the playerbase.

My emotions bleed IG and caused this to happen.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Huh, and I thought fortnight forums were bad...

To clarufy here is whst made me who I am:

Someone told me to check PC because it was the best place for info and to buy/sell stuff.

I look around, posted a thread and introducing myself, blah blah.

I look around more and noticed many people downvoting many acounts here who was owned by one guy.

Said person's account talks about silver crash, simucoins making the game pay2win, whales being complicit to Wyrom and co.

I look and read and felt sad for the game and worried about its future.

I became angry at the GM staff and some of the people I consider whales for being complicit about Simu's abuse of the playerbase.

My emotions bleed IG and caused this to happen.
    Your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously. Which you were also informed about him multiple times. You seem to be great at ignoring advice.

GS will be fine.

GS's future will be fine.

Necro will always be a loser.

Necro will always get his new accounts rekt.

There's still hope for you though if you'd just stop acting like a wienerhead.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously.

GS will be fine.

GS's future will be fine.

Necro will always be a loser.

Necro will always get his new accounts rekt.

There's still hope for you though if you'd just stop acting like a wienerhead.
    But you have to admit, there are too many pay events right? Thats absurd

And dammit Im not Mcguyver. IP trace me for confirmation or whatever.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

9. Default

Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    Well, like I asked, mostly I want to know what you think enjoyable RP would look like--what role do you have, what does your character do, etc.--and then maybe I'll have some idea of where to tell you to find it. It might be at Kenstrom events or it might be in an MHO or maybe it's something you'll have to create yourself.

These are the same things I've asked to another person who came to me for advice in the past month. She approached just asking generally how to get involved, and I asked her what kind of interactions or character moments she's hoping to have--because I can't really give advice unless I know more details about what you're looking for.

(And I'm honestly not sure I'm even qualified to give advice, by the way, but I'm offering anyway since the other person said I helped her and your concerns about being ignored are similar enough.)

You misread the situation. it's understandable that you are sensitive based on past situations, but Kenstrom is good people. I promise. Even if he pisses me off sometimes. most likely he called you out by name to give you a chance to be chill in a public forum. But you have to remember, in RP, even insults are fun! Should have asked the guard how many Roltons got through the gate today?

Anyway. Again, don't quit. Take notes, be better.

Real talk to the other posters:
    I get your frustration. Hlendril can be frustrating. Sometimes I feel like there are serious communication breakdowns. I have been Hlendrils friend since long before this thread, and I have facepalmed quite a few times for a variety of reasons. I am not blind to his faults, but with our regular communications I think i am also in a better position to speak to his virtues. Hlendril is a sweet soul and he legitimately LOVES gemstone. So much so, that he dove headfirst into the deep end of RP with no ability to swim. Yes, he sank like a stone, but you should give him some credit for taking that risk. This was where I think a lot of players took umbrage. Folks understandably (though incorrectly) assumed he was actively making a choice to be disruptive, rude, or inappropriate. But it wasn't malicious at all, and I think that's impoerant.

When he says "tell me what to do, and I will" it's a legitimate plea. He truly wants to be a part of this world and is willing to make efforts to get better. Most of us have some stupid stories from our past that helped us improve, his are just present stories. I really think when his energies can be properly focused he will be a really cool addition to the game.

@Hlendril, GrimGar is McGyver, we know you aren't mcgyver.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."