Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Yeah Beld got so many of those for a while before those douchebag whiners complained
    Ryjex capped in 6 months thanks to all those RPAs.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You're a self proclaimed 'asshole even when Im trying to change' and you think after one attempt at not being a dick everyone should recognize and believe you're no longer an asshat.

If you truly want to change and have people believe it, stick with it, take your lumps and stop whining about it.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    Lies.
    No, he did for real. He played all day from work and at home after work too, but those piles of RPAs made a huge difference.

He did nothing wrong; Kenstrom is just usually disagreeable. He favors a select corterie of friends and high rollers, it’s a known thing with him.
    Shut up Necro.

Also, in b4 rekt.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 10:23 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And you'll probably walk away with an RPA too.

Kenstrom loves giving RPAs so much that they had to make him tone it down because people started leveling up too fast and/or people who weren't at the events cried too much over not getting RPAs.
    Mentor events used to give away tons of them too. The RPAs were stopped when monks were released though, so that it wouldn't give unfair advantages in the race to 40.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-21-2018 at 10:27 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    So a few nights ago I tried to rp in the storyline and this is what I got from Kenny:

The town guard says, "Oh, good. Mayor, and Captains, and, everyone. Even a Hlendril."

Crap like this just justifies and encourages people to treat me like an asshole even when Im trying to change. It really seems he is aware of my tomfoolery and I wont be surprized if he lurks in PC.
    Gemstone is 10% combat rolls and 90% how you react to them, so chill the fuck out and realize he wasn't messing with you.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Nah Hlendril, pretty sure he was passive aggressive fucking with you.

My drill SGT did the same shit with me because I was a little hefty around the waist, “Oh look it’s a McFatty.”
    Stop being a vaginahead.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop being a Vaginahead McFatty.
    FIFY.

8. Default

So a few nights ago I tried to rp in the storyline and this is what I got from Kenny:

The town guard says, "Oh, good. Mayor, and Captains, and, everyone. Even a Hlendril."

Crap like this just justifies and encourages people to treat me like an asshole even when Im trying to change. It really seems he is aware of my tomfoolery and I wont be surprized if he lurks in PC.
    He's bantering with you, most likely.

I think I still have one of the logs of Walkar (Kenstrom NPC) basically calling Riend a whore in a room full of people. That was fun and it kind of got to the point where people's first insult to her was that she was Stone's whore or something idiotic like that. I would wait for them to start in about her being fat, ugly or having no friends, but even in the text world people aren't terribly creative with their insults.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    He's bantering with you, most likely.

I think I still have one of the logs of Walkar (Kenstrom NPC) basically calling Riend a whore in a room full of people. That was fun and it kind of got to the point where people's first insult to her was that she was Stone's whore or something idiotic like that. I would wait for them to start in about her being fat, ugly or having no friends, but even in the text world people aren't terribly creative with their insults.
    Wow, but when we say whore, we are soaped.

As for everyone here, I`ll just take Neveragain`s advice. There are people who follow lore and make lore. I`ll just player RP. We never really get anything out of these Roleplay events unlike most graphical MMOs, which truly shows how cheep they are. If only we can get Rone spidersilk cloaks...
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Wow, but when we say whore, we are soaped.

As for everyone here, I`ll just take Neveragain`s advice. There are people who follow lore and make lore. I`ll just player RP. We never really get anything out of these Roleplay events unlike most graphical MMOs, which truly shows how cheep they are. If only we can get Rone spidersilk cloaks...
    She didn't say he said the word "whore". You can imply stuff without saying the word.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam