Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Results 361 to 368 of 368

Thread: Kenstrom

  1. #361
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,106
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    In the ever decreasing chance that this isn't just Macguyver under a VPN: get help. Like, help from a professional, not random people on a BBS.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  2. #362

    Default

    I am Mcguyver. How much proof must I give you?
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,991
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I am Mcguyver. How much proof must I give you?
    Next you'll be telling us you are ClydeR too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    16,991
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I still wish to stay man. I am just confuswd and angry at people that I thought were my friends.
    You can be my friend. I have weird, obnoxious friends though.

    You'll either hate it or you'll fit right in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  5. #365

    Default

    I am not Mcguyver. Whirlin confirmed that.

    What good will thw Character template do? I cant even post on the official forums.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  6. #366
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I am not Mcguyver. Whirlin confirmed that.

    What good will thw Character template do? I cant even post on the official forums.
    Dear god just shut the fuck up.

  7. #367
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Not to me. He abuses me.
    Yes, but who wouldn't? You're obviously very retarded.

  8. #368
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I am Mcguyver. How much proof must I give you?
    Well there you have it. This explains everything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •