Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Kenstrom has absolutely ZERO tolerance today for any free form roleplaying! All he wants is to make everyone suck Wyrom`s cock!
    I got to witness your antics tonight. I have no idea what you were trying to accomplish at all and had no idea what you were going on about with everything you were saying. All you really did was disrupt and hold up an event for everyone there. Being disrespectful and disruptive doesn't equal roleplay. I would have removed you from the event a lot sooner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Lol you never disappoint <3
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Imagine walking into a real-life military base that is the central command of a region, and going to its war room while brandishing a huge two-handed sword. You then tell a military scientist in a wheelchair that he is lucky to be surrounded by protection as you were "born to slit throats of people like" him, for being part of the country of that military, in front of the base commander who invited the scientist there to help cure his kid sister from a bioweapon.

This is what the rest of us saw happen.

4. Default

In my logs (you know, the ones that Viekn used as a takedown back in May) I usually have a few guidelines:
    1) Include everything GM characters say
    2) Include everything player characters say that GM characters respond to, and the response to their response
    3) Cut out everything else

So in those logs on the wiki, Hlendril is actually doing much more than you see. Everyone is. There are even a lot of nights where I end up cutting out 90-100% of my own lines because I didn't get a response or only got one quick nod, which is totally fine in the interest of brevity.

But as a one-time special deal, here's a log of every line from tonight that has "Hlendril" in it, plus a few OOC whispers. I don't have the time to include all the surrounding context, but you can basically imagine like 35-50 minutes of three dozen other players having the conversation that Xorus described in between all of the below going on.

Breshon and Praxopius are the GM NPCs; everyone else is a PC.

You be the judge.

https://pastebin.com/bCNA8UJX

Kenstrom has absolutely ZERO tolerance today for any free form roleplaying! All he wants is to make everyone suck Wyrom`s cock!
    Dude, you need a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend. Or... a stump with a hole it.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Well handled by the GM and everyone else involved, in my opinion

I just went ballistic. I couldn't help myself after storing all that anger in. I`m sorry.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Leafiara View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Hlendril, in that log I envision you as one of those buffoon spoiled nobleman who owns expensive gold-gilded weapons and pretends to be a warrior absolutely the opposite of Geralt from the ‘Witcher’ series.

Most veteran warrior types don’t speak much and consider those that do as ponces. Try altering your RP so Hlendril uses body language more than his mouth such as a gruff grunt or slow nod (to acknowledge someone) or adjusting your weaponry or an unsettling gaze at someone who just said something offensive.
    Im not too good at this. No one cares about me anymore. Everyone just wants me dead. Maybe thats what they want.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 08-19-2018 at 08:03 AM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Im not too good at this. No one cares about me anymore. Everyone just wants me dead. Maybe thats what they want.
    it's time to stop posting.