Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I don't know anything about Runescape but I find it hard to believe that there's a game with a bigger grind than Gemstone.
    A lot of games have grinds as bad as GS, just not for levels.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

😢 lol
    standing between the living and the dead

At least all we had to grind was our overall level. In Runescape, there's like 16 skills you must grind through. Agility is the worst
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    No, this was for you, and that’s okay but don’t act like it was a service to him to blast how you never want to interact with him in game. You could have dealt with it privately but chose to make it public. You can do whatever you want, but let’s not pretend.
    She tried dealing with it privately. It wasn't until she made herself clear here that they seemed to have changed their tune.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    She tried dealing with it privately. It wasn't until she made herself clear here that they seemed to have changed their tune.
    Ok. debating the means isn't really of value as we have already arrived at the ends. So what now? Reroll and kill your toon are silly and I won't consider it, but really what can be done now? It seems the consensus is he needs to change, and also he owes a "debt to society" that a simple RP change wouldn't address. He clearly throws himself headfirst (albeit recklessly) into RP, so if the masses cry for atonement then let it be so! I think Hlendril is a good hearted person, unlike a number of folks that survive in game, so lets give him a way back into the good graces.

How about a vow of silence for time period? Demonstrate his dedication to change by making basic actions much harder, cool down the verbal things folks are having issue with, and let him be more of a witness to story lines so he can get a better understanding of things.
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-11-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Honestly I don't care what he does. My opinion that he reroll was tongue in cheek because Lylia's words carry a lot of weight. If I had to suggest something it would probably be to lay low, maybe cut interactions to a minimum and have some introspection within his character.

The way he comes across here though is that none of these will happen, others suggestions included. He's already started separating his character's actions from his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    My final advice to you is to find all those that have so wronged you, catch them in a gathering, and then set off some boomer boxes. Let their cries of pain and the massive scrolling of deader names soothe your grievances...
    Ugh, McGyver, your lack of comprehension when it comes to game mechanics always gives you away.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Well, according to my bare-bones backstory of Hlendril he is the son of a mercenary band leader in Homeland. He was abused as a kid, tormentef by his father for being the weakest born son, left to die as an infant only to be saved by a Giant Woman empath whom he refers as grandma. He strongly despise the empire, mostly the Knights because of Feudalism I guess and some Giantkin genocide that happened long ago told many times by his comrades... Yes, more non-document lore, yeah I'm unexpected. He also had an altercation with the church of Koar, which I have not thought about yet. I don't know. I just feel like I'm some monster everyone is trying to kill or chase away.
    If you need to back off on the rape talk, just have your persona discover a repressed memory.

Maybe your dude got passed around like the alms bowl among those priests, and after it comes back to him, you decide that's not a good thing to mention raping folks in public.

You can use your own personal spin on the matter, just saying.
    LadyXXXXXXX: I guess I just like swallowing.
    LadyXXXXXXX: OMG that thing is HUGE

Tyrillian [General]: "Do you worship V'tull?"
    You [General]: "V'tull worships me."

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    My final advice to you is to find all those that have so wronged you, catch them in a gathering, and then set off some boomer boxes. Let their cries of pain and the massive scrolling of deader names soothe your grievances...
    I suggest you learn how traps actually work.

10. Default

I have never interacted with you in game, so I will refrain from commenting on your RP and playstyle - despite highly reputable players having painted a pretty clear picture.

What I will say is this: I am 100% sure that GMs do not consider your account status or how much you money you throw at the game or how many accounts you have. Not only do they not care in the slightest, it would be entirely impractical to check the account statuses of everyone involved in a storyline and then somehow keeping track of that. There may be many reasons you don't get as much GM attention as you may like, but your subscription isn't one of them.
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165