Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Oh damn, a common enemy among EVERYONE? What'd he do?

Blog Entries

I'm to lazy to read the log, but the gist I get is that he RPed a shitty person and then is surprised when people are shitty back.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    If this is truly how you feel and not bullshit attention-whoring, then I will tell you what to do.

You need to stop playing. Right now.

Walk away and never look back.

Get a hobby, go on some dates, read some good books. Hell, write a book. Whatever brings you joy and hopefully brings joy to those around you.

It's a game, Hlendril. I know it is an absorbing, fascinating, addicting game, but it is just a video game. No game is worth the constant headache/heartache that you express.

Walk away.
    Id love to but I cant. I cant because I hang on what ever I have left. Last night was just too depressing.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

P.S. And Stay away from this bulletin board or any other Gemstone-related stuff. The first step to changing behavior is to avoid situations that will just drag you back in to old habits.

It will be tempting to continue to read here and think "Oh, I will just read this board about this game I used to play. What's the harm?"

Do.

Not.

Do.

It.
    Last edited by Avaia; 08-19-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    P.S. And Stay away from this bulletin board or any other Gemstone-related stuff. The first step to changing behavior is to avoid situations that will just drag you back in to old habits.

It will be tempting to continue to read here and think "Oh, I will just read this board about this game I used to play. What's the harm?"

Do.

Not.

Do.

It.
    I still wish to stay man. I am just confuswd and angry at people that I thought were my friends.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

7. Default

At this point, I can only imagine you are some sort of epic troll trying to rile people up. In May people told you what to do in order to stop pissing people off and here we are in August and in the middle of some GM created event, you wanted to change the whole storyline and make it be about yourself.

Here is my suggestion and I promise I say everything here out of love. You need to see a doctor. What is happening in the game is clearly a symptom of what you are going through in real life and I honestly believe that you need some medication or some decent time in therapy to work through whatever you are going through.

Do I have to be a Basic or Premium subscriber to fill up that Template? Besides, the Fuckers will just delete it because Im too "Offensive" or some shit. Wasnt Dreaven complaining about how Orwellian that wiki is?

Fuck Kenstrom.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

9. Default

Kenstrom is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Kenstrom is awesome.
    Not to me. He abuses me.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!