Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    But you have to admit, there are too many pay events right? Thats absurd

And dammit Im not Mcguyver. IP trace me for confirmation or whatever.
    I didn't say you were macguyver. I said your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously.

Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    You can start by actually listening.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    This... is too easy. I need some challenge, like going longer than 30 seconds without putting a new strange cock in my mouth *sigh*

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that. Whom I read his post about how Simu rained over his parade with his guides and Discord. Another reasson to hate Simu.

I love Gemstone but hate Simultronics. CP Project red should buy Gemstone.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 05-21-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that.
    That is an attempt to troll you. Anyone with an ounce of brain power knows you aren't McGyver. He has gone through 30-50 accounts on the PC because he is so obvious he is usually spotted in his first post, and confirmed by his third. He had 3 accounts on Discord that got banned within a couple days because he is physically incapable of being subtle for ANY length of time. Anyone who says you are him is trolling or REALLY dumb, in any case you should ignore it completely.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I didn't say you were macguyver. I said your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously.

You can start by actually listening.
    I am willing to listen. I just dont wanna be the black sheep of the herd anymore. I know my RP choice was too extreme for s first try but I tried.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that. Whom I read his post about how Simu rained over his parade with his guides and Discord. Another reasson to hate Simu.

I love Gemstone but hate Simultronics. CP Project red should buy Gemstone.
    Lol, you aren't doing yourself any favors here.

I am willing to listen. I just dont wanna be the black sheep of the herd anymore. I know my RP choice was too extreme for s first try but I tried.
    Stop whining about so many situations then. If shit doesn't go your way, suck it up and move on. GS is all about learning how to deal with disappointment.

Your RP choice doesn't really even seem to be the problem so much as the way you react to peoples' reactions to it. You can't RP like that without expecting conflict or dislike.

Plenty of people have successfully RP'd hated characters. And I don't mean dumb fucks like Necro who people legitimately can't stand because he's a huge cock dweller and they just keep coming back like herpes.

If you're gonna RP being a dick or whatever, learn to do it with creativity or it's just going to get shit on, then you're going to get mad that people don't like it, and we'll be in a thread just like this one all over again.

And if a GM acknowledges your presence, regardless of how they're doing it, they're giving you an opportunity to get involved. If he was being a dick, he'd just kill you and then teleport you to Pinefar or something so that by the time you got back the event would probably be over.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop whining about so many situations then. If shit doesn't go your way, suck it up and move on. GS is all about learning how to deal with disappointment.

Your RP choice doesn't really even seem to be the problem so much as the way you react to peoples' reactions to it. You can't RP like that without expecting conflict or dislike.

Plenty of people have successfully RP'd hated characters. And I don't mean dumb fucks like Necro who people legitimately can't stand because he's a huge cock dweller and they just keep coming back like herpes.

If you're gonna RP being a dick or whatever, learn to do it with creativity or it's just going to get shit on, then you're going to get mad that people don't like it, and we'll be in a thread just like this one all over again.

And if a GM acknowledges your presence, regardless of how they're doing it, they're giving you an opportunity to get involved. If he was being a dick, he'd just kill you and then teleport you to Pinefar or something so that by the time you got back the event would probably be over.
    Ok, Ill take that to consideration. And maybe I shouldnt take the Mcguyver guy seriously.

Because I wanna just pull my gloves off snd ask him this...

Why would you of all the people dedicate your life and money to troll of all forums one made for a text based game that only a few dozen in the worlf knows its existence? I really dare him to look at himself in the mirror and just have him answer the question himself. Why not troll steam? Or Kotaku? Or the Call of Duty or PUBG forums? He seems to be quite the loser and I had to drag myself down to a neckbeard like him.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 05-21-2018 at 03:08 PM.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Could it be?

Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    Stop posting in this thread or in this forum. You come across as a gigantic pussy and aren't doing yourself any favors.

Stop posting.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.