Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

I dunno if this was worth the read.
    "My windows look into your living room
    I spend the afternoon on top of you"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SylphSorc View Post
    I dunno if this was worth the read.
    Perhaps you would list your thread reading requirements so other posters will have something to reference before starting threads.

We look forward to your assistance in this endeavor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

So a few nights ago I tried to rp in the storyline and this is what I got from Kenny:

The town guard says, "Oh, good. Mayor, and Captains, and, everyone. Even a Hlendril."

Crap like this just justifies and encourages people to treat me like an asshole even when Im trying to change. It really seems he is aware of my tomfoolery and I wont be surprized if he lurks in PC.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 05-21-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    So a few nights ago I tried to rp in the storyline and this is what I got from Kenny:

The town guard says, "Oh, good. Mayor, and Captains, and, everyone. Even a Hlendril."

Crap like this just justifies and encourages people to treat me like an asshole even when Im trying to change. It really seems he is aware of my tomfoolery and I wont be surprized if he lurks in PC.
    Dude, lighten up. You could have just gone along with it. ::Roar guard::, ::sneer at guard::, :scoff guard::, ::snarl guard::, ::lick guard::,

Best might be ::laugh mocking:: - Snort a derisive laugh, sneering in mockery, or...
    ::clap mocking guard: - You smirk and mockingly applaud the guard.

Bottom line, there's a million ways you could have just, dare I say, "role played" with the situation. Stop being a whiny bitch.

Blog Entries

It is just a game.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

6. Default

I don't even see that as Kenstrom throwing shade. It was light hearted and an open RP opportunity to react to it.

This just in: GMs fuck with people.

More at 11.

There's a 100% chance that the way you interpreted that is the complete opposite of how Kenstrom meant for it to be interpreted.

Play along with shit. GMs fuck with nearly everyone. If anything, he's aware of your "issues" and was presenting you with an opportunity to RP some random shit.

I'm curious though, since you didn't include it in your post...how did you react to that in game?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Some GM (no clue who) has not once but twice taken possession of my character's lava spirit (a version of 218 you sometimes get on Teras) and used it to come to life and volcano murder me and those at the Statue, while saying snarky stuff. I could have gotten mad but you just roll with it. GS should be fun, GMs are very unlikely to target a player to try and ruin their gaming experience. Next time something like this happens, roll with it and see if you have a better time of things.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Some GM (no clue who) has not once but twice taken possession of my character's lava spirit (a version of 218 you sometimes get on Teras) and used it to come to life and volcano murder me and those at the Statue, while saying snarky stuff. I could have gotten mad but you just roll with it. GS should be fun, GMs are very unlikely to target a player to try and ruin their gaming experience. Next time something like this happens, roll with it and see if you have a better time of things.
    And you'll probably walk away with an RPA too.

Kenstrom loves giving RPAs so much that they had to make him tone it down because people started leveling up too fast and/or people who weren't at the events cried too much over not getting RPAs.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 09:55 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

10. Default

Yeah Beld got so many of those for a while before those douchebag whiners complained