Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 451

Thread: Kenstrom

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    But you have to admit, there are too many pay events right? Thats absurd


    And dammit Im not Mcguyver. IP trace me for confirmation or whatever.
    I didn't say you were macguyver. I said your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    You can start by actually listening.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimgar View Post
    This... is too easy. I need some challenge, like going longer than 30 seconds without putting a new strange cock in my mouth *sigh*


    .
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  3. #183

    Default

    My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that. Whom I read his post about how Simu rained over his parade with his guides and Discord. Another reasson to hate Simu.

    I love Gemstone but hate Simultronics. CP Project red should buy Gemstone.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 05-21-2018 at 02:22 PM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that.
    That is an attempt to troll you. Anyone with an ounce of brain power knows you aren't McGyver. He has gone through 30-50 accounts on the PC because he is so obvious he is usually spotted in his first post, and confirmed by his third. He had 3 accounts on Discord that got banned within a couple days because he is physically incapable of being subtle for ANY length of time. Anyone who says you are him is trolling or REALLY dumb, in any case you should ignore it completely.
    A kobold points at you and yells, "Mine! Chasin!"

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I didn't say you were macguyver. I said your first problem here is taking any macguyver post seriously.



    You can start by actually listening.
    I am willing to listen. I just dont wanna be the black sheep of the herd anymore. I know my RP choice was too extreme for s first try but I tried.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  6. #186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    My rep comments all claimed I am Mcguyver so I want to say I am not. Even Whirlin knows that. Whom I read his post about how Simu rained over his parade with his guides and Discord. Another reasson to hate Simu.

    I love Gemstone but hate Simultronics. CP Project red should buy Gemstone.
    Lol, you aren't doing yourself any favors here.

  7. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I am willing to listen. I just dont wanna be the black sheep of the herd anymore. I know my RP choice was too extreme for s first try but I tried.
    Stop whining about so many situations then. If shit doesn't go your way, suck it up and move on. GS is all about learning how to deal with disappointment.

    Your RP choice doesn't really even seem to be the problem so much as the way you react to peoples' reactions to it. You can't RP like that without expecting conflict or dislike.

    Plenty of people have successfully RP'd hated characters. And I don't mean dumb fucks like Necro who people legitimately can't stand because he's a huge cock dweller and they just keep coming back like herpes.

    If you're gonna RP being a dick or whatever, learn to do it with creativity or it's just going to get shit on, then you're going to get mad that people don't like it, and we'll be in a thread just like this one all over again.

    And if a GM acknowledges your presence, regardless of how they're doing it, they're giving you an opportunity to get involved. If he was being a dick, he'd just kill you and then teleport you to Pinefar or something so that by the time you got back the event would probably be over.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2018 at 02:42 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Stop whining about so many situations then. If shit doesn't go your way, suck it up and move on. GS is all about learning how to deal with disappointment.

    Your RP choice doesn't really even seem to be the problem so much as the way you react to peoples' reactions to it. You can't RP like that without expecting conflict or dislike.

    Plenty of people have successfully RP'd hated characters. And I don't mean dumb fucks like Necro who people legitimately can't stand because he's a huge cock dweller and they just keep coming back like herpes.

    If you're gonna RP being a dick or whatever, learn to do it with creativity or it's just going to get shit on, then you're going to get mad that people don't like it, and we'll be in a thread just like this one all over again.

    And if a GM acknowledges your presence, regardless of how they're doing it, they're giving you an opportunity to get involved. If he was being a dick, he'd just kill you and then teleport you to Pinefar or something so that by the time you got back the event would probably be over.
    Ok, Ill take that to consideration. And maybe I shouldnt take the Mcguyver guy seriously.

    Because I wanna just pull my gloves off snd ask him this...

    Why would you of all the people dedicate your life and money to troll of all forums one made for a text based game that only a few dozen in the worlf knows its existence? I really dare him to look at himself in the mirror and just have him answer the question himself. Why not troll steam? Or Kotaku? Or the Call of Duty or PUBG forums? He seems to be quite the loser and I had to drag myself down to a neckbeard like him.
    Last edited by Hlendril; 05-21-2018 at 03:08 PM.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

    J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

  9. #189

    Default

    Could it be?

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Look, just tell me what to do and I will listen
    Stop posting in this thread or in this forum. You come across as a gigantic pussy and aren't doing yourself any favors.

    Stop posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •