Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    I’m technically a millennial, so I like ruining Applebee’s and various other things in 2018, I’m also an asshole, like mgoddess said, you whiny bitch.
    Avocados
    Last edited by Tyronebiggums; 08-20-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You constantly get advice, then you whine some more about how you’re a victim. You’re just trolling at this point.
    The advice will sink in. Keep advising those trolls. It helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by FAPAuctions View Post
    Jaeden fights with the strength and determination of a divine zealot.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=55156
    Quote Originally Posted by IorakeWarhammer View Post
    you really made a whole thread because you got stunned?

I mean, I just wanna delete the thread.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

4. Default

I'm not judging and I understand that this is personal. I respect anyone who tries hard to socialize with the condition, but is it possible you're on the autism spectrum? You have a lot of trouble understanding the way people interact and your reaction is pretty typical of those with autism, which is to assume it's everyone else who hates you and not that they object to the way you've presented yourself. That's a tough thing to overcome, but I think acknowledging it can be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    I thought Boomers would act their age better.
    Most of us are Gen X.

Remember when I was WELCOMED here?
    Yes, and this was before you decided to disrupt every event you attend and then cry foul after you get negative reactions to playing a negative character.

And am I still? People seem to glare at me now.
    What the fuck are you even angling for with this shit? This is tween emo girl talk. If you want someone to coddle you just say "I need someone to coddle me."

I wish I can delete this thread and people will just forget this embarassment.
    You would need to do your part and stop reminding us every time you get butthurt over not being center stage at the latest event. This shit is ridiculous. I'm really beginning to doubt that you're the age you claim to be. Or if you are, something is off.

Here's a question that you really should answer: Why have you ignored most if not all of the advice you've gotten? You can't truthfully say you haven't, because every new log that gets posted shows you doing exactly that.

Another piece of advice you should follow: Quit with the "woe is me" shit. You will never get a positive reaction from anybody acting like that, especially over problems that you created for yourself in the face of all the helpful advice you've been given.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2018 at 10:44 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I guess I found it hard to follow through was because everytime I log in people always glare and stare at me. People harass and bully me OOC to the point that even thw GM seems to inspire people to do it to me as well. I guess I just get jealous as well, because I really dont know how to insert myself into the storyline other than spend a fortune making multiple pay accounts, participating on Pay enents and stuff.

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

I guess I found it hard to follow through was because everytime I log in people always glare and stare at me. People harass and bully me OOC to the point that even thw GM seems to inspire people to do it to me as well. I guess I just get jealous as well, because I really dont know how to insert myself into the storyline other than spend a fortune making multiple pay accounts, participating on Pay enents and stuff.
    Your sig is about you kicking someone and having a laugh at Leafiara dying. I don't think the issue is people bullying you. I think it is their response to your behavior.

You want this thread to go away? Stop posting in it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

You roleplay certain way and people respond. This isn't a new game every time you log in. If you can't handle the consequences of your character's actions make a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Your sig is about you kicking someone and having a laugh at Leafiara dying. I don't think the issue is people bullying you. I think it is their response to your behavior.

You want this thread to go away? Stop posting in it.
    I asked consent for that. How come YOU dont call out Tisket's sig out which is more humiliating, hypocrite?

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

I asked consent for that. How come YOU dont call out Tisket's sig out which is more humiliating, hypocrite?
    Because I don't care?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam