Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenstrom

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    That was becaused the story called for it. Being shoved in the stocks or struck by lightning does not equal storyline progress. I wouldnt mind dying in a invasion or being assasinated or whatever. I will say this though: Whenever I try acting in character someone gets triggered and say Im dissruptive.
    Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have logs of exactly how your interactions have gone down? I'd really like to see it first hand.

Search my name in the Gemstone wiki. Youll see my name pop up in Leafi's posts.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Let me add some context to what my character is....

Hlendril is a mercenary. Last Ive heard mercenaries arent the kindest people on earth. That does not mean he likes injustice and opresion, quite the opposite actually.

Here is another evidence if RP discrimination. Sometime bsck, I called Judge Renpaw or whatever a fat kobold or something because Hlendril was drunk as usual. Instead of Ken replying sonething IC or whstever, instead he had to put me at tge stocks and miss the event.
    Leafiara just took a long walk off of a short pier!

J>kick rone
    J>
    You kick Rone!

Blog Entries

Let me add some context to what my character is....

Hlendril is a mercenary. Last Ive heard mercenaries arent the kindest people on earth. That does not mean he likes injustice and opresion, quite the opposite actually.

Here is another evidence if RP discrimination. Sometime bsck, I called Judge Renpaw or whatever a fat kobold or something because Hlendril was drunk as usual. Instead of Ken replying sonething IC or whstever, instead he had to put me at tge stocks and miss the event.
    You called a fucking Judge a name. Go do that IRL to a judge and see what occurs.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

That was becaused the story called for it. Being shoved in the stocks or struck by lightning does not equal storyline progress. I wouldnt mind dying in a invasion or being assasinated or whatever. I will say this though: Whenever I try acting in character someone gets triggered and say Im dissruptive. What I say IC does not reflect who I am. Riend says not to take what a character says personaly. Whenever my character says stuff like "taking their women" it is not me talking, the character is. Lylia clearly missed Riend's advice.

By the way,how long did it take you to get Kenny to notice you?
    So basically everyone must accept your roleplay and the consequences therein, but any repercussions from other character's or NPC's must be deemed acceptable by you.

You don’t get to do whatever you want because it’s your “RP.” Wake up.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

It sounds like to me you are looking for a single player game where you can do whatever you want.

Is this the character who is kind of aggressive about asking for spells and other help because his rp is to be "entitled"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Is this the character who is kind of aggressive about asking for spells and other help because his rp is to be "entitled"?
    I used to beat my alts until they gave me spells.

That was becaused the story called for it. Being shoved in the stocks or struck by lightning does not equal storyline progress. I wouldnt mind dying in a invasion or being assasinated or whatever. I will say this though: Whenever I try acting in character someone gets triggered and say Im dissruptive. What I say IC does not reflect who I am. Riend says not to take what a character says personaly. Whenever my character says stuff like "taking their women" it is not me talking, the character is. Lylia clearly missed Riend's advice.

By the way,how long did it take you to get Kenny to notice you?
    Damn you're dumb. Not sure how your rep is green. We'll fix that.