Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ML Kroderine full plate, 2pts damage padded

Default ML Kroderine full plate, 2pts damage padded

SOLD!

Selling some shadowy black kroderine platemail, paid 30K BS before the add ons.
    Max light
    2 points of damage padding
    standard Kroderine properties (ML80, spell eating +active and reactive dispell flares, will drain ALL your mana forever. #volnwarrior)
    https://gswiki.play.net/Kroderine

25k BS takes it!

SOLD!
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-21-2018 at 06:12 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Bump! Price drop
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Can you spell-up with this off and then put it on and effectively be magic immune but you (the wearer) will also have zero mana. Curious if it strips all your spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Can you spell-up with this off and then put it on and effectively be magic immune but you (the wearer) will also have zero mana. Curious if it strips all your spells.
    You can get/keep friendly spells with this plate on (or off, if you are into the whole nudity thing) it just wrecks your mana to 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    A very important piece of info that wasn’t said is that the armor requires level 80 to be used.
    Necro? Probably.

A very important piece of info that wasn’t said is that the armor requires level 80 to be used.
    I was just thinking how it had been a while since Murrandi (necro) cropped up to shit in threads and come across as a sexual predator. You really can't keep a cover for longer than a couple days can you?
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-14-2018 at 09:08 AM.

Im not this necro guy and not shitting on anything just saying something crucial since I bought something similar and had no idea about the level stuff and level 80 is a pretty big level requirement for a +22 enchant gear.
    Oh yeah? What did you buy that was similar? From whom?

adamantine aegis from karadoc for 26 mil. Then found out that the +7 shield requires level 65 and I got real sad fast.
    You realize when you only log in for 30 seconds to make a response its SUPER obvious you are swapping between accounts?

Um wut? lol wierdo.
    Well if you aren't even going to try to deny it, I'll just add you to the blocked pile. God you are a worthless cunt Murrandii.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Well if you aren't even going to try to deny it, I'll just add you to the blocked pile. God you are a worthless cunt Murrandii.
    This is correct.