Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: About that pesky voter fraud

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    What about this woman: http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2014/0...y-from-prison/

It is not only conservatives that do it, and she did it multiple times for family members and only served one year in jail.

Fraud occurs, the reason that liberals do not want to do anything about it is because at least for now, it benefits them more to do nothing about it. I mean how can you know if fraud was committed in kalifornia when they give drivers licenses to everyone and that is the primary documentation to prove who you are.

I bet if a few million Cubans suddenly showed up in Florida voting conservative then the liberals would suddenly care about it.
    The Cubans would be legal asylum seekers though. Once they hit US soil, they can stay. That is why they try to stop them in the Gulf.

OH WAIT, Obama got rid of that policy in 2017.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-09-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It is not only conservatives that do it, and she did it multiple times for family members and only served one year in jail.
    ... Yes, she was prosecuted and went to jail. That's the system working as intended, regardless of who they voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter
    Fraud occurs*, the reason that liberals do not want to do anything about it is because at least for now, it benefits them more to do nothing about it. I mean how can you know if fraud was committed in kalifornia when they give drivers licenses to everyone and that is the primary documentation to prove who you are.
    * Citation needed. "Liberals" don't want to do anything about it because it's a non-issue -- every study of the matter has concluded that it's practically non-existent -- that Republicans only care about insofar as it helps them suppress minority turnout.

Having a driver's license doesn't magically get you added onto the voter registration rolls. Immigrants (legal or otherwise) get AB 60 driver's licenses in California, for non-U.S. citizens who can establish residency, and are not registered to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter
    I bet if a few million Cubans suddenly showed up in Florida voting conservative then the liberals would suddenly care about it.
    You have no evidence that voter fraud is occurring to any meaningful level, so comparing it to a hypothetical where you get to assume voter fraud is occurring to the degree of millions of votes is nonsensical. Yes, if you could demonstrate that it was happening, "liberals would suddenly care about it." The problem is that you can't, and the conservative rationale for supposedly caring has been exposed, repeatedly, as above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Cubans would be legal asylum seekers though. Once they hit US soil, they can stay. That is why they try to stop them in the Gulf.

OH WAIT, Obama got rid of that policy in 2017.
    WHY DOES OBAMA WANT CUBANS TO DIE?!?!?!?! B
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    WHY DOES OBAMA WANT CUBANS TO DIE?!?!?!?! B
    He watched Scarface.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    ... Yes, she was prosecuted and went to jail. That's the system working as intended, regardless of who they voted for.

* Citation needed. "Liberals" don't want to do anything about it because it's a non-issue -- every study of the matter has concluded that it's practically non-existent -- that Republicans only care about insofar as it helps them suppress minority turnout.

Having a driver's license doesn't magically get you added onto the voter registration rolls. Immigrants (legal or otherwise) get AB 60 driver's licenses in California, for non-U.S. citizens who can establish residency, and are not registered to vote.

You have no evidence that voter fraud is occurring to any meaningful level, so comparing it to a hypothetical where you get to assume voter fraud is occurring to the degree of millions of votes is nonsensical. Yes, if you could demonstrate that it was happening, "liberals would suddenly care about it." The problem is that you can't, and the conservative rationale for supposedly caring has been exposed, repeatedly, as above.
    You're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded.

Fraud occurs, the reason that liberals do not want to do anything about it is because at least for now, it benefits them more to do nothing about it. I mean how can you know if fraud was committed in kalifornia when they give drivers licenses to everyone and that is the primary documentation to prove who you are.

Voter Fraud occurs, of course. But it's incredibly rare. It's estimated to be at a rate of .0003-.0025%.

Here's what I'm going to say- if voter fraud is to common and pernicious, then shouldn't at least one of you be able to point to a report demonstrating a significant number of voter fraud cases?

Also let me remind everyone that the JW "study" that started this thread has already been debunked as intentionally inaccurate.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-09-2018 at 03:52 PM.

8. Default

Ya fraud occurs. If the world were perfect we wouldn't even need a vote.

How much does fake registration voter fraud occur? This is the hardest way to swing a national election. Its WAY too big to hide and Soros isnt so rich to afford the payroll.

We've seen in 2016 how to rig a vote and we learn more daily. If conservatives actually cared about voting, they'd have fucked up Putin, trump and anyone else who abused our election.

So no, liberals don't ignore or not care about voter fraud. Its yet one more weird lie cons keep yapping about
    Last edited by cwolff; 04-09-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Voter Fraud occurs, of course. But it's incredibly rare. It's estimated to be at a rate of .0003-.0025%.

Here's what I'm going to say- if voter fraud is to common and pernicious, then shouldn't at least one of you be able to point to a report demonstrating a significant number of voter fraud cases?

Also let me remind everyone that the JW "study" that started this thread has already been debunked as intentionally inaccurate.
    Trump would have won the popular vote if it wasn’t for voter fraud.