Thread: a piece of urnon - zesty, morphing, ambient biting pain in the ass toy

1. Default a piece of urnon - zesty, morphing, ambient biting pain in the ass toy

This is a random piece of urnon. It's zesty and has ambients and changes shapes over times and bites your freaking hand and stuff. Try using it for alter fodder and look at the rage and pity in the eyes of the merchants! Woo!

Current Description: a tiny piece of pyramid-shaped urnon - The pyramid-shaped urnon is a sharply-angled peak, its spire a perfect culmination of all four sides. Motes of bright hues drift upward from its base to impart a constantly shifting glow upon the tiny peak of the triangular object.

It was a cylinder and an orb when I first went to post this.. I've had it turn into a sword also before. I STARE'd at it, so it's stuck as a pyramid currently.

Analysis:
    You analyze your orb of urnon and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The urnon is simply too chaotic to be altered or to be used as an adornment in an alteration.

You can STARE at it to make it start or stop shifting. You can also RUB, TOUCH, TURN, and POKE it.

Ambients I've Seen While Waiting:
    The cylindrical urnon in your hand wobbles around slightly, its form becoming unstable. It collapses into a small puddle, and a tiny blunt appendage reaches forth from it toward your finger, a seam splitting it through the middle. Abruptly the seam opens to reveal a gaping maw of razor-sharp teeth which sink into your flesh!
    ... 16 points of damage!
    Slash across back of hand, tendons sliced!
    You are stunned for 2 rounds!

It recoils quickly and forms into a small orb.

s>
    The orb of urnon in your hand bubbles and froths intensely, doubling over and crashing like a tiny wave against the base of your fingers. It quickly forms back into a small orb of urnon.
    s>
    A thin streak of pale blue slithers across the surface of your orb of urnon, drifting languidly like a serpent in water. Small bits of black tail the streak, until both colors fade into the obscured depths of the orb of urnon.
    s>
    Your orb of urnon suddenly flattens into a square disk in your palm and is completely still for a few moments. Without warning, the sharp peak of a pyramid suddenly rises up out of the disk and holds the form!
    s>glance
    You glance down to see a tiny piece of pyramid-shaped urnon in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
    s>look urnon
    The pyramid-shaped urnon is a sharply-angled peak, its spire a perfect culmination of all four sides. Motes of bright hues drift upward from its base to impart a constantly shifting glow upon the tiny peak of the triangular object.

Zests:
    s>rub urnon
    You run your hands over the sharply peaked surface of the pyramid-shaped urnon, pyramid-shaped urnon, causing tiny ripples to roll down from its spire and eddy around its base.
    s>touch urnon
    You press the tip of your finger into the sharp peak of the pyramid-shaped urnon, and it conforms perfectly to your finger as if liquid. When you remove it, the pyramid-shaped urnon ripples and reforms the spire perfectly once again.
    s>turn urnon
    You try to turn the pyramid-shaped urnon to little avail, until it reforms upside-down in your palm and begins to slowly rotate, each of its flawlessly smooth sides swimming with color until it shifts and reforms right side up again.
    s>poke urnon
    You attempt to poke at the spire of the pyramid-shaped urnon, but it simply curls nimbly to avoid you finger, its surface pulsing rapidly with bright colors.
    s>stare urnon
    You stare intently at your pyramid-shaped urnon, concentrating hard to force your will upon it...

The urnon nearly stops shifting and seems to freeze in its current state, its movements far more sluggish as you dominate it with your mind.
    Roundtime: 30 secs.

MB: 2m CB: 3m to Rigfennid and SOLD
    Last edited by shad0ws0ngs; 04-11-2018 at 05:56 AM.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

...unfortunately, your heart gives out a moment later.

2m on this.

You can find the loresong on this by searching for " shard of urnon gemstone iv" it's a hunt for history prize.
    Last edited by Ravenwood; 04-07-2018 at 05:57 PM.

4. Default

updated and I'll loresing the bugger

You sing:

"O urnon that I see,
    Let your value be revealed to me!"

You weave your melody about the urnon, and it begins to shudder intensely as if it was on the verge of breaking. It melts into a small puddle in the palm of your hand and begins to emit a piercing shrilling noise that is heard more in your mind.
    You attempt to match the tone, and the urnon's noises increase in tone to an almost urgent pitch, and your vision flashes briefly with images too fast to comprehend or decipher.

The urnon become still, then reforms into its normal shape.

Roundtime: 7 sec.
    sR>loresing O urnon that I hold,;Let your purpose now be told!
    You sing:

"O urnon that I hold,
    Let your purpose now be told!"

You attempt to match the pyramid-shaped urnon's faint hum you heard before, your voice rising with the same urgency it now seems to speak with in your mind. Faint feelings begin to flash across your senses as the urnon ripples violently, and you feel its power reaching out to you...

A vision suddenly flashes across your eyes, too quick to see clearly, though it breaks your concentration and brings your song to an abrupt end. Looks like you'll have to try again.

Roundtime: 7 sec.
    sR>loresing O urnon in my hand,;Sing to me now your magic in this land!
    You feel at full magical power again.
    s>
    You sing:

"O urnon in my hand,
    Sing to me now your magic in this land!"

A faint rumbling sounds from above, as if the words of your song were somehow displeasing.
    You match the pyramid-shaped urnon's metallic humming with perfect clarity this time, and it shivers violently as its tones mix with yours. Suddenly your senses are utterly overwhelmed by flashes of feelings and visions...

You feel embraced by everything in nothing...
    You drift endlessly in a sea of intense joy and immense sadness...
    You laugh the laugh of a madman and comprehend all...
    You see everything yet your eyes are shut...
    You hear all, but you have no ears...
    You lie dead on the floor, but feel more alive than you have ever felt...
    You massacre a field of people, yet they smile invitingly at you...
    One thing remains constant as the different feelings pass over you... a faint shadowy presence looms across each like a predator in wait. As the visions and sensations pass, you get the sense that you felt the touch of pure chaos for the briefest of moments.

Roundtime: 8 sec.
    sR>loresing O urnon held so dear,;Sing to me now your special ability so clear!
    ...wait 1 seconds.
    sR>loresing O urnon held so dear,;Sing to me now your special ability so clear!
    You sing:

"O urnon held so dear,
    Sing to me now your special ability so clear!"

You make a clunky attempt to weave a melody around the pyramid-shaped urnon, and you sense its energies pulling away from your song rapidly. As you search for the perfect tone, your voice suddenly cracks, and you let out a piercing falsetto note that causes the urnon to shiver almost to the point of breaking. You decide not to press your luck further.

Roundtime: 9 sec.
    Japhrimel takes his black branding iron and jabs the superheated metal into your open wound. You let out a scream as the hot iron sizzles against your flesh, which begins to smoke and burn. The sensation sets your nerves aflame with blinding white agony, but somehow you manage to retain consciousness through the excruciating procedure. At last, the wound is blackened and sealed, but the pain is slow to recede.

5. Default

3mil

6. Default

updated

7. Default

once

8. Default

Twice

9. Default

sold