Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted List

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I'll see if I can dig up where Lunch went, I sold Dinner to Faiyth, glad she is happy with it.
    You're the best!
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 04-30-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Blumplestillskin.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

beep boop

beeboopbedoop

i have either a calendar ring or a clock ring... i dont remember what one it is. I have to wait till day time in game to try it. i get the message below when i raise it at night time. I won it in a house raffle several years back...

The descriptor is... You tap an engraved mithril ring inset with tiny sunstones.

>anal ring
    You analyze your mithril ring and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:

The ring may be altered, but please keep the essence of item in mind. It should be crafted from metal and have spinning dials and turning parts. You could TURN or RAISE the ring.

You get no sense of whether or not the ring may be further lightened.

>turn ring
    You adjust the holes of your mithril ring, making sure they are aligned to Ivastaen.

>raise ring
    You gaze up at the sky and realize there is not enough light for your mithril ring to work properly.

So it doesnt say the exact time but it gives you a general idea at about what part of the day it is.. Not sure if this is what your looking for in a clock or not but let me know if your interested... MSG me would be best. thanks!

You raise your mithril ring in the direction of the sun, making sure to properly align the holes. As a beam of light shines through the hole, you check the dial and discover that it is early afternoon.
    Last edited by DivePirate; 05-26-2018 at 04:42 PM.