Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wanted List

Couple of things I'm looking for, I have over 9k in premium points, silvers and items to trade.

• Fully unlocked ice cream churn
    • Hair Braiding Tool
    • T3 or T4 Rainbowear pants
    • 8x+ UAC gloves/boots (open to certain flares but not settled on anything specific, non-flaring is fine).
    • Yellow and/or white Pennant Chase Batons
    • Interesting/Unique watches and clocks
    • Squirrel (the pet, not an altered rat)
    • Armor Use enhancives

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 05-13-2018 at 06:19 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Couple of things I'm looking for, I have over 9k in premium points, silvers and items to trade.

• Fully unlocked ice cream churn
    • Hair Braiding Tool
    • Fully unlocked Rainbowear pants
    • 8x+ UAC gloves/boots (open to certain flares but not settled on anything specific, non-flaring is fine).
    • Yellow and/or white Pennant Chase Batons
    • Interesting/Unique watches and clocks
    • Squirrel (the pet, not an altered rat)

Thanks!

Over 9000!

bumpski bump bump
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Burmp badurmph floosh.

whatever happened to Dinner and Lunch, the two squirrels anyway?
    Last person I know of that had one was Faiyth.
    Last edited by Ardwen; 04-20-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    whatever happened to Dinner and Lunch, the two squirrels anyway?
    Last person I know of that had one was Faiyth.
    Faiyth still has hers, as far as I know. I don't know where the other one went. Probably someone's inactive locker. =)

I kick myself for not buying Ordim's ice cream churn for now it, too, has gone the way of the black hole.

7. Default

Squirrels???

le burmp!

bumplestillskin

I'll see if I can dig up where Lunch went, I sold Dinner to Faiyth, glad she is happy with it.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.