Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tune your shit to global ESP!

>I think you mean ESP DEFAULT GLOBAL to have global as your default channel, but even without defaulting to it you can hear/send on it.

That. Thx.

2. Default

good suggestion to make crystal amulets "non-functional".

Or introduce a new slot and new crystal amulets for that slot. I know I would use a crystal amulet if i could wear it in, say, my new codpiece slot.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

Confirmed, gilchristr thinks with his penis!

4. Default

Haha. Well, lets all try to keep the roblrnet running more often.
    I might not want to buy your item if you don't use lich to arrange delivery, unless we make special arrangements. PM me if I bid on your item and you don't use lich to see if we are going to have issues with delivery because I don't want to use ICQ, AOL instant messager, smoke signals, etc. to get in touch.

I don't see a Global channel in Discord. What do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kilded View Post
    I don't see a Global channel in Discord. What do?
    He is talking about the amulet in game.
    Congratulations on completing this chapter in the Saga of the Secret Societies, created by Robert Woodhead.