Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tune your shit to global ESP!

Default Tune your shit to global ESP!

I realize amunet has fallen out of favor, but even if you rarely use you should at least be TUNED to the global channel. What is the global channel? well, it's ESP that can travel anywhere, regardless of locality, but if you aren't tuned to it, you won't receive even focused thoughts.

The toggle command, as backwards as it seems, to tune to global ESP is

ESP IGNORE GLOBAL

You can then
    THINK TO OSOSIS ON GLOBAL You are a grimy bastard!
    And I will hear your shit talk from anywhere! And on a personal, lichless note, my whisper charms only work one way and I always include "I am tuned to global and local ESP" which SHOULD then make it super easy to contact me...That is, IF you are tuned in.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Adorbs.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

It's definitely still important to be tuned to amunet. Lich channels serve a purpose, but definitely so does amunet. Some merchants only advertise their arrival on amunet, as do some storyline GM's. Funny story, when I first returned 4 years ago and downloaded lich, I didn't know how to actually chat on lich. Someone was selling something on lich merchant and I kept bidding on amunet merchant and was ignored. I was like WTF! Lame story, I know. But it was funny in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It's definitely still important to be tuned to amunet. Lich channels serve a purpose, but definitely so does amunet. Some merchants only advertise their arrival on amunet, as do some storyline GM's. Funny story, when I first returned 4 years ago and downloaded lich, I didn't know how to actually chat on lich. Someone was selling something on lich merchant and I kept bidding on amunet merchant and was ignored. I was like WTF! Lame story, I know. But it was funny in retrospect.
    Also adorbs.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Only time to tune in to ESP is during times of Arpee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Also adorbs.

no available slots for a crystal amulet. Times that I wear a crystal amulet include when I am trying to get in touch with Roblar
    Last edited by gilchristr; 04-03-2018 at 10:27 PM.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Blog Entries

It is odd so few keep the thought net active, especially with sign of thought making stacking it quite easy.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Blog Entries

Initial setup notwithstanding, Lich is just easier to use with fewer restrictions. If something important is going on, it's almost immediately announced over Lich channels.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Initial setup notwithstanding, Lich is just easier to use with fewer restrictions. If something important is going on, it's almost immediately announced over Lich channels.
    Very true, but Lich isn't an IC method of communication. Are people actively roleplaying over public Lich channels?
    Last edited by Fallen; 04-03-2018 at 10:59 PM.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites