Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    LoK remake was in the works and got canceled a few years ago. The only reason I know this is because a friend of mine is still butthurt over it. Not that I blame him though, LoK ruled except for the garbage PS1 loading times.

Would be awesome to hear it getting picked back up though.
    If that means we get a Soul Reaver remake too I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Most of my dream games have already been announced and are being worked on.. so it's tough trying to come up with list of games I'd love to see announced.

Castlevania
    Ninja Gaiden
    A true sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics. This would be a perfect title for the Switch.
    Matsuno is apparently working with Squenix again, so this isn’t quite as far fetched as it would have been a couple of years ago. I’d rather get a new Tactics Ogre out of it, but I wouldn’t turn down a proper FFT sequel.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    Matsuno is apparently working with Squenix again, so this isn’t quite as far fetched as it would have been a couple of years ago. I’d rather get a new Tactics Ogre out of it, but I wouldn’t turn down a proper FFT sequel.
    He's working on Unsung Story now I think. I don't have much hope for a FFT sequel though, considering how they already put out (and ruined the series) FFT advance 1 and 2.

4. Default

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This game is gonna rule but I’m more curious to see how online is going to be after how awesome GTA V online turned out.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

This game is gonna rule but I’m more curious to see how online is going to be after how awesome GTA V online turned out.
    Online was fun and all but its success pretty much guaranteed there was no more single-player focused DLC. I hope they don't do the same thing with RDR2.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Online was fun and all but its success pretty much guaranteed there was no more single-player focused DLC. I hope they don't do the same thing with RDR2.
    Online ended up having so much shit and they’re still releasing more that it’s worth the lack of expanded single player that most will play once and put down.

Having both would be optimal, but if I had to choose, online provides too much replay value to go with single player dlc.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Online ended up having so much shit and they’re still releasing more that it’s worth the lack of expanded single player that most will play once and put down.

Having both would be optimal, but if I had to choose, online provides too much replay value to go with single player dlc.
    See, even if I only play single-player DLC stuff once, I still like it better and find it more memorable than any of the online things. Like I played Undead Nightmare and loved it, but all I really remember from RDR online was 12 year olds screaming they were going to rape my mom, griefers shooting my horse 50 miles from town, and stoners broadcasting shitty music.

You're right that having both would be ideal, but I don't think Rockstar is going to focus on anything but whatever the new version of Shark Cards are.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    See, even if I only play single-player DLC stuff once, I still like it better and find it more memorable than any of the online things. Like I played Undead Nightmare and loved it, but all I really remember from RDR online was 12 year olds screaming they were going to rape my mom, griefers shooting my horse 50 miles from town, and stoners broadcasting shitty music.
    RDR online wasn't exactly very good, it was about on par with GTA 4 online. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. GTA V took it to a whole new level though, with all of it being free too.

But admittedly, if you don't have a good crew, it's not going to be nearly as fun. Most of my best memories for GTA V online are centered around crew shenanigans, and it's noticeably less fun (most of the time) when I log on and no crew members are on at the time.

But that's nothing new for online games. WoW is 4738290423x better when you're in a good guild too, etc.

You're right that having both would be ideal, but I don't think Rockstar is going to focus on anything but whatever the new version of Shark Cards are.
    Probably so, but it's hard to blame them with the amount of money they're making off of it. The Import/Export DLC which came out in December 2016 was supposed to be the last new content for online, but they kept making so much money off Shark Cards and shit they just kept churning out more and more new content, and still are to this day, and will probably keep doing so after RDR comes out at least for a while.

I honestly have no idea what they can do with RDR to make online as good as GTA V though, simply because of the limitations of being in an old west environment vs. present day with all sorts of technology all over the place. Pretty sure things like flying horses with rocket launchers would really work in RDR online. R* is creative as fuck though, so I'm sure they'll come up with some awesome stuff.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-02-2018 at 04:28 PM.