Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Default

Adding Watch Dogs 3 to the list of games I expect to see. Also there is a rumor that Microsoft has landed exclusive rights to market the following the games:

Cyberpunk 2077
    Borderlands 3
    Splinter Cell 7
    Battlefield 5
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    Division 2
    Anthem
    Madden

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Also there is a rumor that Microsoft has landed exclusive rights to market the following the games:

Last edited by Taernath; 04-05-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

There's a precedent for the Tomb Raider one, since they did that with RotTR, but I don't think that worked out very well for Squenix if I recall correctly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    There's a precedent for the Tomb Raider one, since they did that with RotTR, but I don't think that worked out very well for Squenix if I recall correctly.
    Yeah, the timed exclusivity thing was heavily criticized like you said, so I doubt they'd jump on for a second time.

I could see Madden (or potentially any of the EA properties) because only Xbox has EA Access, but something like Cyberpunk 2077? I really, really doubt it due to how pro-consumer CDPR seems to be.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Yeah, the timed exclusivity thing was heavily criticized like you said, so I doubt they'd jump on for a second time.

I could see Madden (or potentially any of the EA properties) because only Xbox has EA Access, but something like Cyberpunk 2077? I really, really doubt it due to how pro-consumer CDPR seems to be.
    This exclusivity is for marketing/advertising only, as in Microsoft can use these games to advertise for the Xbox hardware but Sony cannot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This exclusivity is for marketing/advertising only, as in Microsoft can use these games to advertise for the Xbox hardware but Sony cannot.
    Hardware marketing, or ALL marketing? I doubt there will be commercials for these games that ONLY mention Xbox.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Hardware marketing, or ALL marketing? I doubt there will be commercials for these games that ONLY mention Xbox.
    Hardware.

8. Default

Add Metro Exodus and Elder Scrolls 6 to that rumored list of games.

9. Default

Supposedly Bethesda will be showing a trailer for Starfield in May with the release coming sometime in the fall or early winter. Going to be a science fiction action RPG with multiple planets to explore with colonies that you can create/populate/build.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Mortal Kombat 11 or I riot.
    It'll happen. MK and Injustice alternate releases every 2 years.

MK9: 2011
    Injustice: 2013
    MKX: 2015
    Injustice 2: 2017

Might not get announced at E3, though it probably will unless there's a major fighting game tournament happening they can announce it at first, but either way it'll be out next spring. Looks like Texas Showdown is the next major, but that's not until May 4, so if they don't announce it at E3 they'll likely announce it before Injustice 2 Grand Finals at Texas Showdown.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    ...is what I would expect too, seeing their previous track record: MK2009, Inj, MKX, Inj2, now MK11. And with Boon starting to tease it on twitter, it seems likely... but you just never know. For all we know, they're gonna do some stupid shit like DC vs MK 2.

Also, most titles have leaked/minor announced 1-2 weeks before E3, fyi.
    piss
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible