Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Blog Entries

Quake eeeeeesporrrrrrrrts zzzzz
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Prey was fun. More modes/dlc is good - I thought they had abandoned it after launch.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Wolfenstein Youngblood might be cool. The last one was a lot worse than the previous ones, so it's definitely a wait and see. I'll miss BJ.

4. Default

Starfield now plz

Blog Entries

Fallout 76 looks better than expected. I don't like the idea of 'always online' though, or getting invaded by assholes armed with fat men. Even if you can turn off online features does that mean if the servers are down you can't play? Fuck that noise. Another thing to think about are mods. I imagine with always online they are pretty much out the window unless you buy them through their retarded store.

Also lol TES mobile game
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-10-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Basically nothing on Starfield or TES VI. TES looks vaguely desert-ish with a coastline... might be Hammerfell or Elseweyr. I hope they don't go the super generic Oblivion route.

7. Default

..that's all they're going to show on Starfield???

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Basically nothing on Starfield or TES VI. TES looks vaguely desert-ish with a coastline... might be Hammerfell or Elseweyr. I hope they don't go the super generic Oblivion route.
    Whole lotta nothing. He announced TES6 way, way, way too early IMO. It's coming after Starfield, and he referred to that as "next gen."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teveriel View Post
    Whole lotta nothing. He announced TES6 way, way, way too early IMO. It's coming after Starfield, and he referred to that as "next gen."
    We mostly knew it was "next gen" already. It has been known in TES community that they were making a totally new engine for it.

76 still annoys me. It is a survival game, with less penalties for death. From what I've heard, 76 is just the original multiplayer mode they'd planned for Fallout 4, so mostly they just finished that idea as a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm standing by Akavir. It was a supposed leak a few years back and honestly, it sounds good to me. It isn't an area they've really touched a whole lot, so a lot of it can be brand new lore without having to worry a lot about stepping on old lore and making it fit.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-11-2018 at 08:10 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It's totally a natural voice chat conversation between gamers!
    YEAH GUYS JUST LOOK HOW MUCH FUN THEY'RE HAVING DOESN'T IT MAKE YOU WANT TO PREORDER THE GAME?!?!?!?! WELL DOES IT!?!?!? NO?? FAKE GAMER!

Huh. I was hoping for Skate 4, but if this one turns out to be decent, I'm in. There hasn't been a good skating game in years.
    I still miss Tony Hawk 3.

Last edited by Methais; 06-11-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible