Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Triggered because "omg we don't want chicks in combat"? or "omg why are they putting us women in harm's way?" triggered?
    I think chicks in combat is great. I mean, if anyone wants to see boobs they're there. It's great for morale.

eta: I do think they should be made to wear special uniforms that show more skin though. Like desert camo bikinis.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 05-24-2018 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I think chicks in combat is great. I mean, if anyone wants to see boobs they're there.

eta: I do think they should be made to wear special uniforms that show more skin though. Like desert camo bikinis.
    Yes, and when they prepare for combat with their female comrades, they should do so by scissoring vigorously.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Triggered because "omg we don't want chicks in combat"? or "omg why are they putting us women in harm's way?" triggered?
    What is going to happen is she is going to be the last person on an airship and she is going to hit the afterburners into the German airship when he plan fails, because the morale of the story, if you fail you need to kill yourself in as spectacular way as possible.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Triggered as in, 'muh historical realism', and 'SJW plot to erase history' triggered.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Triggered as in, 'muh historical realism', and 'SJW plot to erase history' triggered.
    It does annoy me how some companies will go out of the way to include races and genders that, historically, weren't even involved for inclusiveness. There were a lot of women involved in WW2, in France and on the Eastern Front especially... I'll just need to see how they have her character written before I really make and personal judgments on it. But it also more of a character judgment rather than a gender judgment.

Blog Entries

I've never played a FPS for their historical accuracy. It's not like it would jar you enough to ruin the gameplay, would it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I've never played a FPS for their historical accuracy. It's not like it would jar you enough to ruin the gameplay, would it?
    I play them for the story. If a character is just thrown in because, that annoys me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What is going to happen is she is going to be the last person on an airship and she is going to hit the afterburners into the German airship when he plan fails, because the morale of the story, if you fail you need to kill yourself in as spectacular way as possible.
    Will they also have purple hair and very tiny boobs?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Will they also have purple hair and very tiny boobs?
    Indubitably.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Indubitably.
    It's Robert Woodhead isn't it?