Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

1. Default

Hoping they finally show some gameplay for Death Stranding.

Supposedly Bethesda will be revealing something that will "make people fall out of their seats." My guess is either Elder Scrolls 6 or a Fallout MMO.

Some other games rumored to be revealed: Doom 2, Rage 2, Just Cause 2, a new Assassins Creed and an open world Superman game.

Open world Superman could be incredible if they don’t fuck it up. Even just fucking around on that Superman game that was on 360 was pretty fun, and all I did was fly around the city on the free demo once I realized the missions were stupid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Rocksteady did an amazing job with their Batman games so if this is indeed what they're working on it should be really good.

4. Default

Taking this with a grain of salt, but I want to believe in Bloodborne 2 and DMC5.

https://www.gaminginstincts.com/enti...tially-leaked/

5. Default

Rage 2 announced.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    Matsuno is apparently working with Squenix again, so this isn’t quite as far fetched as it would have been a couple of years ago. I’d rather get a new Tactics Ogre out of it, but I wouldn’t turn down a proper FFT sequel.
    So it turns out Matsuno was apparently working on a real sequel but it was cancelled.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ed-sequel.aspx

7. Default

Dice will be revealing Battlefield 5 soon. Everyone seems to think it's going to be a WW2 setting.

And it is. Lame as fuck.

Need more BF4. That game is the shit.

Blog Entries

I was hoping with CoD WW2 being such a turd people would have gone back to being turned off to that setting.

On the plus side, people are getting SUPER triggered about the inclusion of female soldiers again.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-23-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    On the plus side, people are getting SUPER triggered about the inclusion of female soldiers again.
    Triggered because "omg we don't want chicks in combat"? or "omg why are they putting us women in harm's way?" triggered?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-24-2018 at 08:42 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible