Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2018

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I wouldn't expect to hear anything about the new single player game until at least 2020 and I don't expect it to launch it the 2023-2025 time frame.
    I don't know why you would think that. 4-6 years is the average time frame between ES games. It has been 7 since Skyirm. They have been definitely working on a new ES. This would be their reveal. It is predicted to be Akivir.
    Last edited by Gelston; 03-31-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't know why you would think that. 4-6 years is the average time frame between ES games. It has been 7 since Skyirm. They have been definitely working on a new ES. This would be their reveal. It is predicted to be Akivir.
    It was in an interview with Todd Howard. They don't expect the game to be out for a long long time. They have such grand ideas for the game that some of the technology doesn't exist yet.

3. Default

It's possible we'll see something on the Star Wars game. They're hiring, yes, but game developers are always hiring, even on games nearing completion. From what I know they rebooted the game Visceral was working on so I think it's safe to say they have a bunch of stuff already made to work with. Might not see any game play but I expect a teaser trailer at the very least.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/st.../1100-6457652/

Also, Half Life 3 lolololol
    Last edited by Androidpk; 03-31-2018 at 06:03 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    I honestly don't think we're going to hear anything about a PS5 for a year or two.

I'd love to be wrong. The tech is getting pretty long in the tooth. At the same time, though, I'm finding myself playing the less powerful Switch more often than PC or PS4 simply because I've come to value the portability for longer games and part of me hopes Sony will make a move in that direction with their next console.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    I'd love to be wrong. The tech is getting pretty long in the tooth. At the same time, though, I'm finding myself playing the less powerful Switch more often than PC or PS4 simply because I've come to value the portability for longer games and part of me hopes Sony will make a move in that direction with their next console.
    I haven't gotten a switch yet, waiting for Metroid Prime 4 and the new Dragon Quest. How is the battery life on it?

I haven't gotten a switch yet, waiting for Metroid Prime 4 and the new Dragon Quest. How is the battery life on it?
    About 3 hours, maybe a little longer, in my experience.

Mortal Kombat 11 or I riot.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Mortal Kombat 11 or I riot.
    2018 (e3) reveal, 2019 launch.

2018 (e3) reveal, 2019 launch.
    ...is what I would expect too, seeing their previous track record: MK2009, Inj, MKX, Inj2, now MK11. And with Boon starting to tease it on twitter, it seems likely... but you just never know. For all we know, they're gonna do some stupid shit like DC vs MK 2.

Also, most titles have leaked/minor announced 1-2 weeks before E3, fyi.
    Last edited by Makkah; 04-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.