Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a few things - fully unlocked adventurer's hood, sewer rat, more.

Default Just a few things - fully unlocked adventurer's hood, sewer rat, more.

Clearing a few odds and ends I'm no longer using. Will update auctions daily with more to come; all items will go once, twice, and then sold. Buyouts may be considered.

1. a coarse burlap sack - contains "a scrawny sewer rat" MB: 1m CB: 1m to Derex Sold and Delivered!

2. a leather archery toolbag - contains a few scripted fluff items - MB: 500 CB: 500k to Ragepriest Sold!
    some fine-grained sandpaper
    a small flask of bow oil
    a wood-gripped metal bow key
    a round cake of bow rosin

You carefully slide the key into a nock of your bow. You unhook the string on your bow, and wind it several times, before reattaching it.

You pull on the bow's string testing the draw.

You diligently rub the rosin on the strings of your bow with long steady strokes.

You vigorously rub the oil on your bow, bringing a deep luster to its surface.

3. an eonake-rimmed vultite knight's shield - 4x, sanctified - MB: 100k

4. a long midnight velvet robe edged with scarlet silk - armor concealer, covers everything except the head - MB: 250k CB: Sold on Buyout, picked up.

5. a full suit of brightly polished steel platemail - 4x, Tier 1 Voln full plate - MB: 1m CB: 1.5m to Arshwikk Sold!

This armor has been designed to provide mechanical benefit to members of the Order of Voln. Some FLUFF verb traps are available to non-members, but unique abilties are bestowed ONLY on members. Due to its nature, the polished steel platemail will repel anyone converted to Luukos who attempts to touch it, as well as preventing usage to anyone wearing or holding Shadow Death, Black Ora Jewelry, or Rapture Cloak items. Furthermore, it CANNOT be ensorcelled, which is by design.

The polished steel platemail is currently TIER 1 (Off-the-Shelf) and has the following options available:

*** NON-VOLN, and VOLN MEMBERS ***
    Fluff: BOW, TAP, STARE, and CLUTCH

*** VOLN-MEMBERS ONLY ***
    * DS flares against undead foes. Base chance to flare of 15%, +5% for Voln Masters, +5% for Voln converts. Amount of DS applied equal to armor enchant, min. of +10, max. of +50.

6. a voluminous woolen hood sporting a short liripipe - fully unlocked AdventureWear hood - MB: 2m CB: 2m to ktig Sold!
    Zesty, will display in features just so: He has nape-length, wavy black hair just visible under a voluminous woolen hood sporting a short liripipe.

>pull hood
    You tug the edge of your woolen hood down further over your face, shading your blue-grey eyes.
    >push my hood
    You push up slightly on the edge of your woolen hood, getting a better view of your surroundings.
    >turn my hood
    You shake your head back and forth beneath your woolen hood and roll your shoulders. Gotta get those muscles loose!
    >raise hood
    The bored attendant leans against the iron table, a supremely bored look on his face.
    >
    With both hands, you reach up and raise the edge of your woolen hood, giving it a good shake before settling it back on your head.
    >poke my hood
    You narrow your blue-grey eyes and straighten your woolen hood in a huff.
    >rub hood
    >
    You run a hand beneath your woolen hood, tracing your fingers through your nape-length black hair.

7. a crimson leather sack secured with braided cording - belt-worn alchemy bag; weighs 2, holds medium MB: 100k CB:125k to Rigfennid Sold!
    Has a number of interesting zests for putting in or taking out various types of items:

>put wand in my bag
    You slide the blue wand into one of the slender loops stitched along the outside of your components bag.
    >put scroll in my bag
    You roll the faded scroll tightly and slip it into one of your components bag's cylindrical sections.
    >attend my bag
    You rummage through your components bag, taking careful note of its contents.
    In the cylidrical scroll tubes you see a burnt scroll, a tattered scroll, a smeared scroll, a crumbling scroll, an aged scroll, and an obscure scroll.
    In the slender wand loops you see a slender blue wand, an oaken wand, an iron wand, a polished bloodwood wand, a polished bloodwood wand, a polished bloodwood wand, a polished bloodwood wand, and a polished bloodwood wand.
    In the leather potion loops you see a cloudy blue potion, a rose-marrow potion, and a white flask.
    In the velvet-lined compartments you see a white marble runestone.

Any miscellaneous items would appear in a separate "You also see.." section.

8. a pair of vaalin-sigiled silk gloves - zesty fluff item - MB: 500k
    A list of zests can be found here: https://gswiki.play.net/Wavedancer_gloves
    [/I]

9. a small mandibular crucible - fluff that allows you to breathe fire - MB: 250k CB: 250k to DivePirate Sold!
    >wear cru
    You cover your mouth as you clear your throat, and surreptitiously slip the crucible into your mouth.
    >exhale cruc
    You spray a sheet of fire before you.
    >remov cru
    You raise your hand to cover your mouth as you cough, and surreptitiously remove the crucible.

10. a bronze-rimmed vultite tower shield - 4x, 2 slot fusion tower shield - MB: 200k

11. a rectangular vultite greatshield riveted with silvery eonake - 4x, sanctified tower shield - MB: 150k

12. a set of silk-lined amber-banded armor - Tier 3 forest armor, brigandine - MB: 3m to Derex Sold!
    Last edited by Nathala Crane; 04-02-2018 at 04:32 PM.

mb on the sewer rat
    standing between the living and the dead

MB Voln plate

Updated.

MB on the Adventure wear hood.

Where I am after where I was and before where I'll be.

MB on #2
    "Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch." ~Stewie Griffin

7. Default

MB on a long midnight velvet robe edged with scarlet silk

500K on # 4

9. Default

1.5 on #5

what size is the knight shield?