Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why’s everyone want silvers all of a sudden?

I also think the price points will be a major filter.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

The https://gswiki.play.net/Great_Auction_of_2016 drained a total of 12,168,230,244 silvers. 12 BILLION SILVERS! Just an FYI.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    I think the reason they're not is sure to F2P. If the charged, F2P would be allowed entry as well.
    I'd rather they be allowed, so long as they pay. If you want to keep the numbers manageable, that's just a question of ticket price.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    The https://gswiki.play.net/Great_Auction_of_2016 drained a total of 12,168,230,244 silvers. 12 BILLION SILVERS! Just an FYI.
    It's not just about how many silvers get spent, it's about having a healthy game economy, one of the long-time hallmarks of Gemstone, which is arguably threatened. This event should be good for that.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

They should offer unlimited automated W/P/S services with massive price scaling if they really want to drain the fuck out of silvers.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I'd rather they be allowed, so long as they pay. If you want to keep the numbers manageable, that's just a question of ticket price.
    There might be a 1 service per account limit and if they allowed f2p then people could get multiple items worked on thru unlimited alts.

But Wyrom said 12 billion was barely a dent. I think he said there are over a trillion coins total, and that was over a year ago.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 03-22-2018 at 08:33 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They should offer unlimited automated W/P/S services with massive price scaling if they really want to drain the fuck out of silvers.
    That doesn't do much. DR had WPS with exponential price scaling and it was so ridiculous I think nobody went beyond 25 services.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    That doesn't do much. DR had WPS with exponential price scaling and it was so ridiculous I think nobody went beyond 25 services.
    In that case have the whole event be a setup for the great kobold heist of 2018 and wreck everyone’s bank accounts. Then have the kobolds kill all the merchants and be like sorry everyone no services the merchants are all dead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    I agree with Ososis. Past CF events were huge silver drains. I do wish they'd charge entry to this though. Otherwise it's going to be bonkers.
    There might be silvers entry cost.