Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assortment Auction (inc. Mist Blade, Adventure Wear set and mechanical birds)

Default Assortment Auction (inc. Mist Blade, Adventure Wear set and mechanical birds)

Auction will go the usual once, twice, and sold. I'm only likely to be around for another week or so, so we'll do this quickly.

1. Adventure Clothing Set

MB: 5m
    BO: 20m
    CB: 7m ktig SOLD

Altered and fully unlocked set. I've added a bunch of additional matching items as I can't find the boots See https://gswiki.play.net/AdventureWear for more info.

• a vanilla cameline cowl draped in soft folds (This hood is fully unlocked and will change how your hair looks when worn.)
    • a vanilla suede harness caged in mithril filigree
    • a mulberry wool coat fastened with rows of close-set buttons
    • a long vanilla cameline tunic cut on the bias
    • an oyster suede girdle belt held in silver knotwork
    • a pair of wide-legged black linen pants

Added:
    • a pair of tall vanilla-hued suede boots chained across the ankles
    • a crisp black linen shirt with an elongated point collar
    • a creamy vanilla lace shrug with long pendant sleeves / a short-collared ash black lace shrug pinned with a cameo (morphing)
    • some champagne-hued silk high-heeled shoes with silver toes
    • a length of rich mulberry velvet - makes a cravat and works with pin
    • a cluster of black pearls set in silver - pin for cravat

2. a serpentine-hilted dark rolaren falx

MB: 5m REDUCED
    BO: 10m
    CB: 5m Maags SOLD

Fana Mistblade from first Duskruin Arena - 5x THW Grappling flares. See https://gswiki.play.net/Mist_blades for more info.

You carefully analyze your dark rolaren falx and sense that there are some alteration restrictions. Your falx must be some kind of BLADED weapon. (No runestaves or bows, etc.) SHOWS are fine to add but bear in mind the misty and shadowy nature of the weapon, evident in messaging. The item description should not refer to the mist. Original concept by Fana.

This item is fully unlocked.

You can turn the ambient messaging ON/OFF by PRODding your weapon.

Verbs: CLEAN, CLENCH, GET, DROP, LICK, POINT (player or no target), PROD, RAISE, RUB, STARE, and WAVE. Messaging has a higher chance to fire, and there are three possible unique feature changes.

3. a sapphire-inlaid polished silver bluebird

MB: 500k
    BO: 5m
    CB: SOLD ON BO

Wearable mechanical bird (zested for WEAR REMOVE TURN SPIN PUSH WAVE PROD RUB TAP PULL)

4. a pearl-eyed golden starling

Wearable mechanical bird (zested for WEAR REMOVE TURN SPIN PUSH WAVE PROD RUB TAP PULL)

5. Sand Scrying Set

MB: 1m
    CB: 1m Rovvigen SOLD

• an amber-beaded pale doeskin vasculum ~ Smooth doeskin is stretched upon a framework of petrified wood to create a tubular case that opens in the center to create two equal halves. Slender skeins of embroidered chainsil create a delicate pattern upon the supple fabric, which is accented with tiny amber beads. When the piece is closed the image resembles a whirling dervish, however, when open it resembles a much smaller storm. A scale-shaped clasp is set into either of the piece's ends, their clever hasps allowing them to be lightly locked.
    • an amber-beaded pale doeskin pendulum pouch ~ Conical in shape, the pouch is crafted of pale doeskin and has a flap at the top that is bound in place by petrified wood. A pinched amber cap, attached to a thin strip of hide, is affixed to the bottom, while a beaded chainsil strap at the top allows the piece to be held aloft for the purpose of scrying, or to be worn around the neck. (zested for NUDGE PROD POKE WAVE?)
    • a handful of fine black sand x5 ~ refills are available in Mist Harbor

6. Neckwear Set (moved to my shop. See http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-(Ta-Illistim))

MB: 250k REDUCED
    CB:

TURN length of fabric, WEAR and PUT <pin/item> IN <cravat/scarf>

7. Bound for Fashion Set

MB: 250k REDUCED
    CB: 250k serenwy SOLD

WEAR both items then WRAP [UNWRAP] <robe/gown/blouse etc.> WITH <belt/corset etc.>

• a vair-collared sage green silk surcote
    • a mink-caped dove grey silk robe
    • a wide-sleeved pavonated silk robe
    • a wispy black cherry chiffon gown
    • a tone-on-tone pink moire silk gown
    • a sleeveless ebon doeskin dress
    • an off-shoulder alabaster silk blouse
    • a long-sleeved cherry red silk blouse
    • a natural white ramie silk blouse
    • a blackberry wispy gossamer blouse
    • an off-shoulder aubergine silk blouse
    • a round-neck ink blue cotton blouse
    • a gold-linked faience roundel cincher
    • a folded coffee silk sash
    • a pale cream knotted silk sash
    • a suede-strung river pebble belt
    • a gilt-applique white silk noil cincher
    • a steel-hooked ebon damask corset
    • an onyx-clasped ivory jacquard corset

8. an inlaid ora dove

CB: 1m Lena SOLD

9. a tiny sculpted bronze wren

10. a swept-winged vaalin nightingale

11. a lapis-inlaid etched imflass kingfisher

12. a golden domed band

MB: 5m
    BO: 20m

A Call Familiar Selection Ring. Allows a caster of Call Familiar (920) to select and summon a specific familiar (some which are unique). You poke the band to change the familiar selection and look inside the band to see what familiar is currently selected. You then prepare Call Familiar (920) and gaze at the band to summon that familiar. See https://gswiki.play.net/Familiar_selection_rings for more information and full list.

a golden domed band ~ The band is crafted from what appear to be strands of pure gold, wrought into an exquisite domed shape. Tiny silver figures of various animals decorate the band, while three black pearl dragons grace the dome.

13. a frayed burlap sack NEW

MB: 100k
    BO: 1m
    CB: 250k Ragepriest SOLD

A smuggling/whisper sack (locked). See https://gswiki.play.net/Smuggling_sack for more information

14. a lacquered white ash ankle sheath NEW

BO: 1m
    CB: 150k Derex SOLD

Adjustable dagger sheath for wearing in different locations (shoulder, back, wrist, thigh, ankle, belt). PULL RUB TAP

15. a quilted leather aketon

MB: 250k REDUCED FURTHER
    BO: 2m
    CB:

Greater Armor and Weapon Moods/Dhyne (4x soft leather armor ~ locked). This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

See https://gswiki.play.net/Mood_script/saved_posts for more information

16. a mottled leather buff-coat

MB: 250k REDUCED FURTHER
    BO: 2m
    CB:

Greater Armor and Weapon Moods/Dhyne (4x soft leather armor ~ locked). This item contains mood messaging depending on flare type, and has a chance to fire off ambient messaging every so often. It will also work for things like bless, elemental edge, and guiding light flares.

See https://gswiki.play.net/Mood_script/saved_posts for more information

17. a coarse burlap sack

CB: 2.5m GS-Vet SOLD

Duskruin Sewer Rat. The burlap sack is stuffed with a variety of shredded up paper and cloth, formed to make a crude smelly nest. Curled up inside the makeshift nest is a grizzled ship rat

18. a dead boa constrictor

CB: 1.5m ktig SOLD

An old Ebon Gate Dead Pet. Heavily zested for RUB TILT PINCH PUSH PULL POKE TURN HUG KISS TICKLE WAVE

19. an ebon silk drawstring pouch

BO:
    CB: 100k BHawk SOLD

Super Secure Gem Pouch. This pouch makes your gems more secure by allowing you to slip gems into it while it is closed. Alterations are fine, but the item must stay a small container intended for holding gems, and the script's messaging does refer to a drawstring. Can be unlocked for gem gathering ability. See https://gswiki.play.net/Super_Secure_Gem_Pouch for more information.

20. a reinforced invar razor

BO:
    CB: 100k Roblar SOLD

Scarring Razor. It can be used to scar yourself or another who is joined to you. Scarring razors require some first aid training to use, the better you are, the more efficient you'll be. The razor must be cleansed and sharpened to get the most of out the item, but over time, the razor will break apart, unless you obtain a special one that will never dull.

21. a smoky silk vaalin-bladed fan

MB: 250k
    CB: 250k Ltlprprincess SOLD

Vanne fan. OPEN, CLOSE, PROD, PUSH, TURN, POKE, COVER, TAP, TILT, PULL, NUDGE, RAISE, RUB, TOUCH, WAVE, WEAR, and REMOVE the fan. You may also find it quite the thing for sheathing a dagger and giving it a FLIP back into your hands. Your demeanor in some of these actions may make a difference. See http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...ne-Fan-Scripts for more information.

22. a translucent ebon glaes orb

BO:
    CB: 1m Mikalmas SOLD

Scrying orb. PEER for random images. Examples:

As you focus your eyes and peer into the depths of the orb, the swirling tendrils of mist shift and shimmer and reach into your mind. The translucent shifting forms seem to draw your consciousness into the orb, coalescing into a vision of sights and sounds and smells...

Wooden signs painted in garish colors announce the fantastic scenes that occur within the striped canvas bigtop dominating the Circle of Souls. Crowds wander by perusing the offered spectacles in search of entertainment. Massive torches illuminate the advertising so it can be seen from a great distance away even in the darkest of nights.

The images swirl and shift into a chaotic ebon mist as the vision fades.

As you focus your eyes and peer into the depths of the orb, the swirling tendrils of mist shift and shimmer and reach into your mind. The translucent shifting forms seem to draw your consciousness into the orb, coalescing into a vision of sights and sounds and smells...

Three female elven bards stand in a corner created by the walls of two tents, performing ritual songs of mourning a capella. Their smooth voices spiral upwards in a near wail of grief, blending perfectly in well-rehearsed harmonies. Bright clothing contrasts the somber tone of their music, as do the large amounts of silver being tossed into the hat before them.

The images swirl and shift into a chaotic ebon mist as the vision fades.

23. a long-antlered faewood stag necklace NEW

MB: 300k
    BO:
    CB: 300k Vonnor SOLD

SHOW: Suspended from brushed ecru suede, a miniature rendition of a lithe stag has been carved from rich brown-toned faewood. The elongated antlers are formed from a series of thin copper tines shooting upwards from a forward-curving main beam, the ends sharpened and metal polished to catch the ambient light. The stag's head is bent at a forward angle, antlers pointed downward as though preparing to charge at an invisible challenger.

TOUCH: You delicately touch your faewood stag necklace, your fingers resting gracefully at the base of your throat.
    RUB: You fiddle nervously with your faewood stag necklace.
    PULL: You play absently with your faewood stag necklace.

24. a leather-strung necklace of thin tapering alabaster branches

BO:
    CB: 300k Evician SOLD

Altered Perfume Holder

25. a coil-like choker of thin tapering leather branches NEW

BO:
    CB:

Altered Perfume Holder

26. an alum-chained back pendant suspending a pair of plump silk tassels NEW

BO:
    CB:

Altered Perfume Holder

27. a quintet of low-draped light horn quill necklaces NEW

BO:
    CB:

Altered Perfume Holder

28. an arm-length cuff of tapering bare golden branches NEW

BO:
    CB:

Altered Perfume Holder

29. a twice-wound necklace dangling asymmetric lace ostrich feathers NEW

MB:
    BO:
    CB:

Altered and unlocked Joola [GEM: a cage lariat necklace housing a tiny <gem> songbird]

30. a tiered ebon silk and alum choker NEW

BO:
    CB: 300k Treeva SOLD

Altered Amulet Holder. SHOW: Crafted from filigreed ebon alum, the choker is made to cover the wearer from the top of the neck down, skimming across the collarbone. Metallic black pearls adorn the edges of the choker while silk ribbons corset-lace along the back to hold it in place. Delicately filigreed lace-like alum frames the cameo centered in the heart of the choker, an onyx clematis set within a cabochon of hematite.

31. a side-knotted leather necklace dangling a tassel of thin chains NEW

BO:
    CB:

Frog and Lilli

KISS: You brush your necklace across your lips.
    TURN: You twist your leather necklace between two fingers.
    TAP: You drum your fingers on your leather necklace.
    CLEAN: You polish your leather necklace.

32. a long and slender ladder back-pendant of platinum-set diamonds NEW

BO:
    CB: 100k Zoeybeth SOLD

33. a long tri-looped necklace of tiny birch beads NEW

MB: 50k
    BO:
    CB:

34. a long dark green silk petticoat NEW

MB: 2m
    CB:

Fully unlocked Joola petticoat. Can be laced into gowns and skirts (invisible) or worn separately (visible) with the following zests LACE, UNLACE, WEAR, REMOVE, TURN, PUSH, PULL, RUB, POSE, CURTSY, SASHAY, and DANCE

35. a thin sliver of vaalin NEW

BO:
    CB:

Lockpick ~ Designed to be worn under-the-tongue.

36. a knotted bit of golvern NEW

BO:
    CB:

37. a grooved sliver of invar NEW

BO:
    CB:

38. a narrow fragment of kelyn NEW

BO:
    CB:

Thanks for looking. Also check out my shop inventory. See http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-(Ta-Illistim)
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 03-30-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Updated with bids
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

2. Default

Wait you're leaving? Where are you going?
    An Ithzir seer suddenly opens her eyes and stares directly at you!
    An Ithzir seer shoots strands of webbing at you!
    AS: +450 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +78 = +278
    ... and hits for 110 points of damage!
    Strike to stomach sends you doubling over to the ground.
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 15 rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeybeth View Post
    Wait you're leaving? Where are you going?
    Stepping away for a few months. Will be back in the summer to decide my GS future
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

4. Default

5m on the adventure set. Also. I truly hope you enjoy the break and come back refreshed.
    An Ithzir seer suddenly opens her eyes and stares directly at you!
    An Ithzir seer shoots strands of webbing at you!
    AS: +450 vs DS: +291 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +78 = +278
    ... and hits for 110 points of damage!
    Strike to stomach sends you doubling over to the ground.
    You are knocked to the ground!
    You are stunned for 15 rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoeybeth View Post
    5m on the adventure set. Also. I truly hope you enjoy the break and come back refreshed.
    Thank you, lovely lady

And thank you for the bid. Updated the OP!
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

MB #3 please!

Bidding for #3 and #4, 1million each, please.

And eeeks! absence?! I know we are on different timezones and all, but just KNOWING that Lady Rohese is in Elanthia makes my day brighter!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    Bidding for #3 and #4, 1million each, please.
    Sorry, my lovely, I've had a BO offer for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    And eeeks! absence?! I know we are on different timezones and all, but just KNOWING that Lady Rohese is in Elanthia makes my day brighter!
    Last edited by Elvenlady; 03-21-2018 at 06:04 PM.
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

MB 2. a serpentine-hilted dark rolaren falx
    Thanks.

Updated and 5 new items added (8 - 12)
    Rohese's GS Wiki page