Thread: +7 AGI, +2 Telepathy, slightly resistant to cold arm greaves

Default +7 AGI, +2 Telepathy, slightly resistant to cold arm greaves

Auction will have a 2 day start up period, then will conclude 24 hours after the last bid. Delivery to the west side.

some ornate glaes arm greaves
    +7 agility stat, +2 ML-telepathy, slightly resistant to cold.

CB: 1M Derex
    BO: 10M
    Last edited by Ososis; 03-22-2018 at 01:24 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

bump?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

1m
    standing between the living and the dead

Morning bump.

This item will be called sold at midnight eastern if no further interest.

final bump

Sold