Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spring Auction of Lovelies!

Default Spring Auction of Lovelies!

Bids will go Once, Twice, Sold... buyouts encouraged! I'll be adding more as I go through lockers and decide what to let go of.

2. a rosy chainsil bliaut floriated with diminutive chalcedony beading
    Altered, Locked Vanishing Point Gown
    MB 200k

3. a backless faenor green velveteen cotehardie beaded with fire opal ringlets
    Fully unlocked metallic gown
    MB 2m

5. a pale yellow chainsil bliaut wrapped with a birch-paneled blue suede corsage
    Altered, unlocked Vanishing Point Gown
    MB 500k

7. a hip-length silk hourglass corset scaled in thin overlapping slices of green amber
    Altered, holds VSA
    MB 200k

9. a niveous tulle halter dress appliqued along the hem and bodice in cardinal florals
    Altered, T1 Zenlia Gown
    MB 300k

15. a single-shoulder niveous silk gown unfurling stark ebon branches over the skirts
    Altered, unlocked Vanishing Point Gown
    MB 500k

16. a strapless slate silk gown adorned with crystalline snowflakes
    Altered, locked Valinda gown
    MB 100k

17. a zorchar blue charmeuse gown with niveous pearls lining the plunging back
    Fully unlocked metallic gown
    MB 2m

SOLD

1. a blue-sheened cracked porcelain mask contorted in expressive agony
    Altered Whisper Mask
    MB: 500k
    CB 1.1m divepirate SOLD

19. a corset-laced ecru suede jacket bustled in hand-tatted lace
    Altered, Holds Significant amount, can be lightened or deepened
    MB 200k
    CB 200k Suboshigir SOLD

10. a jewel-toned purple silk corset - Shapely panels of jewel-toned purple silk cleverly hide the stiff boning of this longline corset while small white enamel cherry blossoms cinch its shoulder straps into pleated fan shapes. An appliqued pattern of matching florals blooms along the subtle curve of the sweetheart neckline, continuing down the bust before tapering into a fine point at the garment's hem.
    Altered, Holds MA, can be lightened or deepened. Front worn
    MB 500k
    CB 500k tiggereye SOLD

11. a pointed underbust corset of emerald-on-jade floriated silk jacquard / a long-line creamy silk jacquard corset patterned with raised cherry blossoms / a gold-sheened silk jacquard corset caught at the shoulder with red enamel roses
    3-sided Corset, holds SLA, can be further unlocked
    MB 800k
    CB 800k tiggereye SOLD

18. an ecru lamb's wool-lined rich chocolate brown silk dress / a backless hibiscus red silk dress graced by darker crimson whorls / a slender persimmon silk dress painted with stylized azure songbirds / a sunset red silk dress with gauzy layered skirts in yellow and orange hues / a moonflower purple silk dress with a deeply plunging neckline / a smooth white silk dress beneath elaborate silver bobbin lace / a goldenrod silk dress patterned with white and azure blossoms / a jade silk dress fastened from hem to high neckline by black frog toggles / an off-shoulder turquoise silk dress with trailing sleeves / a black cherry silk dress patterned with gold arabesques
    10-sided gown, some sides altered
    MB 2m
    CB 2.5m private bidder SOLD

DELIVERED

4. a pale pink silk bliaut trailing a watteau train of blush and cream chiffon
    Altered
    MB 100k
    CB 100k bblfn SOLD

8. a high-waisted blue muslin tunic hemmed in scalloped tonal lace
    Altered, T2 RainbowWear Tunic
    MB 200k
    CB 200k petitesylvan SOLD

6. a white lace gown edged with pearl ropes
    Fully unlocked Peretta gown
    MB 10m
    SOLD ON BO

12. a dart-waisted dark bourde coat hooded in tonal paeline
    Full armor concealer (all armor) - altered
    MB 1.5m
    CB 1.5m petiteSylvan SOLD

13. an abbreviated black leather shrug bristling with a collar of dark metal spikes
    Altered - Holds a Significant amount, can be further lightened/deepened.
    MB 500k
    SOLD ON BO

an ebon-spotted bright crimson blazestar - Rather than responding properly to the ambient light, the magical brilliance in the scarlet jewel's heart scintillates with a heartbeat rhythm of its own, flaring and failing roughly once every two minutes. Each time the jewel's fire blazes high, dozens of tiny red flecks spring into existence in the center of the stone and work their way slowly outward until they glimmer into nonexistence. Then, they are reborn at the blazestar's center with the next fiery pulse.
    Forehead Gem
    MB 25m
    CB 25m Horibu SOLD

20. a heron-etched moonstone mirror with pearlized vinework
    Complimenting mirror
    The moonstone mirror says, "Riend, you look good."
    MB 100k
    CB 200k Lena SOLD

21. a hooded charcoal wool double-breasted coat flared at the waist
    Fully unlocked (covers all armor) altered armor concealer
    MB 2m
    CB 2m redscare SOLD
    Last edited by Jhynnifer; 03-29-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

1m whisper mask

mb on #14
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

MB on #8 and #12, please

5. Default

MB on the mirror

6. Default

2 mil #21
    Edit: Sorry put 12 originally, meant 21
    Last edited by Redscare; 03-19-2018 at 11:36 PM.

updated!
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

8. Default

Mb 10, 11, and 18 please!

Updated!

10. Default

200k on #20, the mirror