Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pelosi Problem

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    People din't have particularly hurt feelings when Bill Clinton was elected.

Seriously, this has been gone over 20+ times. The fact you don't get it, can't get it, won't get it or simply discount it completely because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't change the facts that Obama was mediocre at best and Hillary is far worse. Go re-read the forum posts to find your answer and shut the fuck up.
    Ya you cant answer the question. I respect that Drauz provided a short but thoughtful response. Its too rare on here

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    We hurt white people feelings when we had our first black president.

It takes more than 13% of the population to elect the president, 69,498,516 people voted for Obama in '08. (heh, this suggests more white people voted for Obama than black people)

You need to take a break dude, you're beyond the left field wall.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 03-20-2018 at 10:36 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

It takes more than 13% of the population to elect the president, 69,498,516 people voted for Obama in '08.

You need to take a break dude, you're beyond the left field wall.
    Your stats retarded. Since you dont have a real answer you attempt to pervert my words, as if I was speaking about a totality of all white skinned human beings of the U.S.A. just a trolling photo would be more honest

Blog Entries

Your stats retarded. Since you dont have a real answer you attempt to pervert my words, as if I was speaking about a totality of all white skinned human beings of the U.S.A. just a trolling photo would be more honest
    You're the one that suggested white people were butt hurt over a black president. Pretty much every white person I know voted for Obama in '08, I was excited when he won. Now suddenly their racists, stop it or you will keep losing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

You're the one that suggested white people were butt hurt over a black president. Pretty much every white person I know voted for Obama in '08, I was excited when he won. Now suddenly their racists, stop it or you will keep losing.
    Ya man. White people were butt hurt and I'm generalizing and that's ok. In our informal online chats one should be able to realize this. Perhaps if I were potus my words would need to be more carefully guarded and diplomatic. Then again...maybe not anymore.

Didn't you work for Obamas campaign?

Blog Entries

Ya man. White people were butt hurt and I'm generalizing and that's ok. In our informal online chats one should be able to realize this. Perhaps if I were potus my words would need to be more carefully guarded and diplomatic. Then again...maybe not anymore.

Didn't you work for Obamas campaign?
    During the caucus I did, we sent Hillary packing. It was a slaughter.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

During the caucus I did, we sent Hillary packing. It was a slaughter.
    Yup. Those were high times.

The reason I asked is,because this can reflect on why pretty much every white person you know voted for Obama. My experience has been very different.

Blog Entries

I feel about Pelosi the same as I do about Trump. Just shut the fuck up and do your job.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I feel about Pelosi the same as I do about Trump. Just shut the fuck up and do your job.
    I think the point of the article is that she is in fact doing her job and well. As far as her talking too much, I don't know what that means. It's her job to talk, to get out front and be at the podium.

Blog Entries

I think the point of the article is that she is in fact doing her job and well. As far as her talking too much, I don't know what that means. It's her job to talk, to get out front and be at the podium.
    She's only doing one part of her job well, fundraising. She says and does dumb shit constantly however.