Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Pelosi Problem

Man you don't ever get sick of being wrong do you? T rex highway expansion finished early and under budget. That was a massive undertaking.

Check this out: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Colorado kicks ass in most every way. Even with our astronomical growth. I think maybe youre just an angry old man who says anything at all when hes on a rant
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-21-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I think . . .
    You lie.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Man you don't ever get sick of being wrong do you? T rex highway expansion finished early and under budget. That was a massive undertaking.

Check this out: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Colorado kicks ass in most every way. Even with our astronomical growth. I think maybe youre just an angry old man who says anything at all when hes on a rant
    Probably gets his news about Colorado from South Park.

Blog Entries

Colorado is nice. I lived there a few years (pre-weed legalization, unfortunately). The only thing that sucks is that it's a huge tourist destination and there are all kinds of soccer moms spun out on I-70/I-25 during ski season.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Probably gets his news about Colorado from South Park.
    Lived in Cheyenne, Wyoming for 10 years. Try again.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Whoosh.

The thing is: I hate her too. Always have and I'm trying to figure out why because I don't objectively see any reason for it but I understand those low numbers. I don't think she deserves it though.
    I think part of of it is her district is basically guaranteed blue and she hasn't had any serious challenges to it for 30+ years so she doesn't really need to fight for anything. She's kind of Democratic royalty. I'd like to see some new, younger blood replace her.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post

Blog Entries

If anything Colorado turned me blue. I moved here in 1998 a Clinton hating conservative.

Drauz is right. Don't fuck with our weed.
    Colorado weed is overpriced. It's kind of hard to fuck up a state like Colorado but the Democrats are starting to do it, the people fleeing California are dragging their bullshit with them. Yet to have been to Alaska or Hawaii, Idaho and Montana are superior to Colorado. Montana is an amazing stretch of land, Colorado is a tourist knockoff of the great western experience.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Colorado weed is overpriced. It's kind of hard to fuck up a state like Colorado but the Democrats are starting to do it, the people fleeing California are dragging their bullshit with them. Yet to have been to Alaska or Hawaii, Idaho and Montana are superior to Colorado. Montana is an amazing stretch of land, Colorado is a tourist knockoff of the great western experience.
    You and Rocktar talking about Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska as the place to go. What they have in common is low ass population. You can't just keep fleeing to places with less people. Eventually you'll run out of somewhere to go.

As for one being superior to another then I guess it depends on how you judge it. Most guys I worked with from Idaho and Montana had to go out of state to get a good job. Then they quit and stay at home, but eventually come back because they need the higher income. That's not so hot.

You and Rocktar talking about Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska as the place to go. What they have in common is low ass population. You can't just keep fleeing to places with less people. Eventually you'll run out of somewhere to go.

As for one being superior to another then I guess it depends on how you judge it. Most guys I worked with from Idaho and Montana had to go out of state to get a good job. Then they quit and stay at home, but eventually come back because they need the higher income. That's not so hot.
    There's still a very large amount of empty land in the country. Humanity will wipe itself out before we get so overpopulated that we run out of places to live.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible