Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Pelosi Problem

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You and Rocktar talking about Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska as the place to go. What they have in common is low ass population. You can't just keep fleeing to places with less people. Eventually you'll run out of somewhere to go.

As for one being superior to another then I guess it depends on how you judge it. Most guys I worked with from Idaho and Montana had to go out of state to get a good job. Then they quit and stay at home, but eventually come back because they need the higher income. That's not so hot.
    You're retarded. Just fyi.

Blog Entries

You and Rocktar talking about Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and Alaska as the place to go. What they have in common is low ass population. You can't just keep fleeing to places with less people. Eventually you'll run out of somewhere to go.

As for one being superior to another then I guess it depends on how you judge it. Most guys I worked with from Idaho and Montana had to go out of state to get a good job. Then they quit and stay at home, but eventually come back because they need the higher income. That's not so hot.
    There would be many more jobs in these places if one didn't have to sacrifice their first born to get mining and logging clearances.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    There's still a very large amount of empty land in the country. Humanity will wipe itself out before we get so overpopulated that we run out of places to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We’re running out of room on the planet reminds me of Hank Johnson thinking Guam will capsize.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    There would be many more jobs in these places if one didn't have to sacrifice their first born to get mining and logging clearances.
    If it was worth it to employ people to do that in the scale you suggest then it'd be done. Mom and Pop might have a hard time breaking into the business but the players aren't going to skip a payday for getting a permit.

Blog Entries

If it was worth it to employ people to do that in the scale you suggest then it'd be done. Mom and Pop might have a hard time breaking into the business but the players aren't going to skip a payday for getting a permit.
    Bullshit. Companies sit in queue for years to jump over the legal hurdles required for these industries. Often times when all the required paper chasing is completed the government turns around and uses the courts to slow the process even further.

Oddly enough the decades of over regulation is a major contributor to the passing of these tariffs. It also gives an in depth look at how the statist mind works, it truly is a mental disorder.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984