Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enchanting wizard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Enchanting wizard

I need a wizard capable of enchanting a perfect drakar dagger (fire flares) from it's natural 1x up to 4x. I'm willing to get a character to any town I need to (including Mist Harbor) to drop off and pick up the weapon. Please include your rates in any reply either here or in a private message.

There's the potential for repeat business as I complete pieces if you can also enchant items with other elemental flares (gornar, zorchar, rhimar), white ora, and/or razern.

The difficult part isn't finding a wizard, it's finding the potions. Are you providing those?

Not a wizard so excuse my ignorance, but cant you just buy these potions at the alchemist shop?

Quote Originally Posted by lexbubba View Post
    Not a wizard so excuse my ignorance, but cant you just buy these potions at the alchemist shop?
    No, they must be made from very rare ingredients. Expect to pay 500k-1m per potion.

No, I wouldn't have any need to pay someone to do it if I could create the potion. I didn't expect it to be cheap but I also didn't want to come across as insulting by accidentally offering too little, which is why I asked any interested to name their price.

6. Default

Yeah, the flaring pre-temper potions require ingredients that can only be found in the Confluence... and even then, you'll be lucky to get them.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Yeah, the flaring pre-temper potions require ingredients that can only be found in the Confluence... and even then, you'll be lucky to get them.
    Not to downplay the obscene rarity, but the water and earth ones can be found outside the Confluence. (Gossamer Valley and the Bowels, respectively).

8. Default

Greater water essences drop in Gossamer Valley? News to me. But he was talking about drakar... so unless fire mages drop that... Well...
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 03-19-2018 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Greater water essences drop in Gossamer Valley? News to me. But he was talking about drakar... so unless fire mages drop that... Well...
    Fire mages do drop them, but they are crazy rare. I hunt there with my warrior and have found exactly one.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JNewhall View Post
    Fire mages do drop them, but they are crazy rare. I hunt there with my warrior and have found exactly one.
    Da fuq... I've been hunting Confluence for no reason to find all these? Whatever. I'll pay a premium to buy any and all greater essences you find, if that's the case.