Thread: 130m - 5 per

1. Default 130m - 5 per

130m at 5 per.

2. Default

All sold quickly. People know something I don't!

Nice. It's due to Coraesine Fields being announced as a silver only event and "one of the most expensive" silver events ever.

Quote Originally Posted by peam View Post
    Nice. It's due to Coraesine Fields being announced as a silver only event and "one of the most expensive" silver events ever.
    Translation: We'll be charging retarded prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Very curious how Wyrom sets the prices. I strongly suggest none of you buy silvers in the hopes it'll rocket during the event. If Wyrom sets it so you pay 10 million for a 5x Flaring weapon he could actually make silvers tank.
    They'll probably have a simucoin PTP side-quest attached to this and a new currency that will allow you to buy high-end items similar to the scaling HESS.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

and for some reason this thread wont clear out for me so maybe this help .. yeah bla bla clear out .... k thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budartagnan View Post
    All sold quickly. People know something I don't!
    Yes. You could have gotten 6-6.5 because of the CCF announcement. I won’t be surprised to see them spike to 8-10 as the event draws closer. They spiked to $15 shorty before RtCF happened.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible