Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect forged vultite maul

Default Perfect forged vultite maul

The final maul has gone into enchant because why not. If you are interested in purchasing a perfect 5x vultite maul (ETA 4/20/2018) please send me a PM

***SOLD OUT!***
    a perfect maple-hafted vultite maul
    4M each.

I can remove the "maple-hafted" if you like and then add a gem or skin to it at no extra charge
    If you would like a cheaper perfect maul, I am happy to forge you something of a less pain in the ass metal.
    Last edited by Ososis; 03-20-2018 at 06:18 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I'll buy one. I can meet you IG in the morning if that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I'll buy one. I can meet you IG in the morning if that's ok
    why the hell are you gonna be up in the MORNING? gross. I'll hold it for ya.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    why the hell are you gonna be up in the MORNING? gross. I'll hold it for ya.
    Night shift baby! 4pm to 7 am.

Can it have a rawhide wrapped handle?

Night shift baby! 4pm to 7 am.

Can it have a rawhide wrapped handle?
    The way the weapon alter boxes works is "with a <animal hide>-wrapped <handle>" I am pretty sure it works similar to warrior sheaths, so any skin/pelt/hide/fur etc, maybe scalp too will work. And the maul has a "haft" as a handle.

Here is my box basher. a roughly-hewn granite mattock with a night hound hide-wrapped shaft

Ok then, troll hide wrapped would be great

Ok then, troll hide wrapped would be great
    Done.

You tap a perfect vultite maul with a troll hide-wrapped haft, which is in your left hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Done.

You tap a perfect vultite maul with a troll hide-wrapped haft, which is in your left hand.
    Nice. I like it.

2 sold, 1 commissioned, 1 left!

prime time there is over 450 players same as its been
    standing between the living and the dead