Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Voln bless on weighted gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Agreed. God I need to get logs figured out. Im seriously sitting here

One....Two, three... fofisiseven fuck!
    I am capped, by the way, which influences the number of Voln swings you get. (100 + 26 * 2) = 152 swings for a capped Voln master. It might be better to update your post using percentages of your total. e.g., I had 102 swings so that's 0.6710526 or 67.11% of my original.
    Last edited by SpiffyJr; 03-21-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I am capped, by the way, which influences the number of Voln swings you get. (100 + 26 * 2) = 152 swings for a capped Voln master. It might be better to update your post using percentages of your total. e.g., I had 102 swings so that's 0.6710526 or 67.11% of my original.
    Hmmm, wonder why 144 has been stuck in my head. maybe I just liked the phrasing of a dozen dozen. Anyway, post updated reflect correct bless count. I won't be doing percentages,
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

My perfect 2 hander with 40 services (fairly) seems to run out much faster than when it had no weighting. Haven't counted but feel like i am always running out mid-berserk.

Is there any way to dispel a bless and then reapply it at the beginning of a hunt so I don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Xor View Post
    My perfect 2 hander with 40 services (fairly) seems to run out much faster than when it had no weighting. Haven't counted but feel like i am always running out mid-berserk.

Is there any way to dispel a bless and then reapply it at the beginning of a hunt so I don't?
    I think a cleric can dispell a bless? I am unsure. So do you think you are getting less than the about 123 swings I posted for the 4pts of weighting?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

119 dispels blesses from weapons.

So I counted my blesses for 51 services and got 107 swings. Gonna up it to 61 and see if if there is any noticeable difference in the midrange

You should tell me if adding damage weighting reduces blesses. I'm too scared to try.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    You should tell me if adding damage weighting reduces blesses. I'm too scared to try.
    Like adding it on top of crit weighting? No idea, nothing to try it on.

I did do a count of 61 services (5 and 11/20 toward 6) 96 swings

Bump for big news! So I decided to give a clerical bless a try to see what kind of reductions happened, it turned out to be identical (assuming truncation) swing reductions. I know I am just going off one data point, but this seems to indicate that the penalty to bless duration is a constant number and not a percentage reduction of the bless. Assuming I am correct, you can calculate your total blessed swings on weighted gear by following the penalty numbers. Going to try to verify this a couple more times, then I will be changing my format in the OP to reflect the penalty number instead of total swings.

So how much of a bless can someone put on HCW gear? Whatever their standard bless duration is, minus the 151 penalty for 10CER

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Bump for big news! So I decided to give a clerical bless a try to see what kind of reductions happened, it turned out to be identical (assuming truncation) swing reductions. I know I am just going off one data point, but this seems to indicate that the penalty to bless duration is a constant number and not a percentage reduction of the bless. Assuming I am correct, you can calculate your total blessed swings on weighted gear by following the penalty numbers. Going to try to verify this a couple more times, then I will be changing my format in the OP to reflect the penalty number instead of total swings.

So how much of a bless can someone put on HCW gear? Whatever their standard bless duration is, minus the 151 penalty for 10CER

2,262 swings is the max (1604 + 304 with max spell ranks and max blessing lores per each spell) if my math is right.

At least, before any weighting penalty.
    Last edited by Roblar; 07-05-2018 at 08:18 PM.