Thread: Commencement of Coraesine Forest

Blog Entries

Default Commencement of Coraesine Forest

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...0Forest/view/1

Its not in the paid folder so this might be a free event.

https://gswiki.play.net/Creating_Adv...-_January_2018

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom
    We're going to have a fan-favorite event coming back this May. Unlike previous runs, this one will be completely free for all paid subscribers to attend. What event is it? Well, we will announce that soon enough, but how about some teasers? The area will be completely transformed since the last time some of you have been there. It's east of the DragonSpine. It was once a highly exclusive event to attend! That's all the hints for now!
    Self respect is about to spike!
    Last edited by Methais; 03-16-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm skeptical. Every free festival I've ever been to was so over populated that it wasn't worth the effort of trying to get chosen for any services. There was just too many people. This is a high demand festival. EVERYONE will be there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I'm skeptical. Every free festival I've ever been to was so over populated that it wasn't worth the effort of trying to get chosen for any services. There was just too many people. This is a high demand festival. EVERYONE will be there.
    As someone in the hardcore contest this is an amazing opportunity to get some worthwhile gear!

Cool, another username to put on the ignore list.

Why? Because racecar.

Quote Originally Posted by SimuCONics View Post
    Hi. My name is Necro and I'm a huge loser and I really need to get a life. But that's not happening, so instead here I am with my 487320th username for some more weak trolling.
    At least you're being honest with yourself.

In other Necro news:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post

I'm concerned that attaching a free festival to the name Coraesine Field is going to end up leaving people with a bad taste in their mouths, especially if this is a free festival that follows historical structure and restrictions.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by SimuCONics View Post
    We do enjoy the high level discussions we have with our players!

yay! Something for me!