Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Space Force: Would you like to know more?

1. Default

Space Force makes sense. The only reason we are even talking about it is that DT put it out there.

Fuck all the triggered snowflakes.

SF FOREVER!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Time to shoot at some real aliens.

This is what happens when the news no longer reports the news but instead reports on their narrative about how "Orange man bad!"

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/st...35696195416064

Dipshit 1: Camo in space? WTF? More wasted tax dollars. Great job!

USSF: USSF is utilizing current Army/Air Force uniforms, saving costs of designing/producing a new one. Members will look like their joint counterparts they’ll be working with, on the ground.

Dipshit 2: Howzabout they save even more money by disbanding the Space Force — we don’t need one

USSF: We need GPS... One of many examples.

Dipshit 3: Is that a joke? The militarization of GPS?

USSF: GPS is a military asset, shared with the public.

It's just amazing how the media has turned a bunch of Americans into a bunch of morons who comment on shit they know nothing about but for some reason think they are right because Trump is bad and evil and everything he does and says is inherently bad and evil.

Imagine being so out of touch with everything that you think GPS is some sort of magical marvel of nature that just works! It doesn't take dozens of satellites to be launched into orbit that need to be monitored, maintained, and replaced every once in a while to keep it working. No it just...works! And if the military gets their hands on it they will "militarize" it.

These bunch of know-nothing neck beards whose extent of political knowledge is "Vote blue no matter who!" think Space Force is about giving soldiers lasers, putting them into a rocket ship, and doing space battles while taking over GPS for their own evil purposes. They know literally nothing of the fact that 99.999999% of what Space Force is going to be doing is shit the military was already doing to begin with, they are just condensing the duties into one specific and focused branch of the military, much like what happened when the Air Force was created.

I wonder what Twitter would have been like back then if it existed and the current breed of idiots existed back then too.

"THAT'S the uniform you give to people in the Air Force?! Shouldn't they be blue with white clouds to blend in with the sky?! What a waste of money!"
    "Why do we even need an Air Force?! Why are we militarizing the sky?!"
    "WHAAAAAAAT? militarization of radars?!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-19-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is what happens when the news no longer reports the news but instead reports on their narrative about how "Orange man bad!"

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/st...35696195416064

Dipshit 1: Camo in space? WTF? More wasted tax dollars. Great job!

USSF: USSF is utilizing current Army/Air Force uniforms, saving costs of designing/producing a new one. Members will look like their joint counterparts they’ll be working with, on the ground.

Dipshit 2: Howzabout they save even more money by disbanding the Space Force — we don’t need one

USSF: We need GPS... One of many examples.

Dipshit 3: Is that a joke? The militarization of GPS?

USSF: GPS is a military asset, shared with the public.

It's just amazing how the media has turned a bunch of Americans into a bunch of morons who comment on shit they know nothing about but for some reason think they are right because Trump is bad and evil and everything he does and says is inherently bad and evil.

Imagine being so out of touch with everything that you think GPS is some sort of magical marvel of nature that just works! It doesn't take dozens of satellites to be launched into orbit that need to be monitored, maintained, and replaced every once in a while to keep it working. No it just...works! And if the military gets their hands on it they will "militarize" it.

These bunch of know-nothing neck beards whose extent of political knowledge is "Vote blue no matter who!" think Space Force is about giving soldiers lasers, putting them into a rocket ship, and doing space battles while taking over GPS for their own evil purposes. They know literally nothing of the fact that 99.999999% of what Space Force is going to be doing is shit the military was already doing to begin with, they are just condensing the duties into one specific and focused branch of the military, much like what happened when the Air Force was created.

I wonder what Twitter would have been like back then if it existed and the current breed of idiots existed back then too.

"THAT'S the uniform you give to people in the Air Force?! Shouldn't they be blue with white clouds to blend in with the sky?! What a waste of money!"
    "Why do we even need an Air Force?! Why are we militarizing the sky?!"
    "WHAAAAAAAT? militarization of radars?!"
    You have to remember that these are the same people who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows and meat is created out of thin air at the grocery store.

You know, BacKKKlash’s pals.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You have to remember that these are the same people who think chocolate milk comes from brown cows and meat is created out of thin air at the grocery store.

You know, BacKKKlash’s pals.

Wtf? Then where does chocolate milk come from?!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?15581-Shart
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Brown cow splooge mixed with water.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    VIVA LAS MALVINAS!!!!111111one-uno.

El Pueblo. Unido. Jamas Sera Vencido (sp?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

After having watched both The Expanse and Iron Sky, I approve of the Space Force.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.