Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better than 5x auction (100k MB)

what size shield is the rolaren shield?

my experiance has always been that "shield" is medium. I will confirm in about 30 after I get back in and finish my hunt though just to be sure.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

also need to pick up my leathers... Im in game now as Zirenia

It is indeed a medium shield
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Updated

400k w1
    standing between the living and the dead

W2 600k please
    Only the dead have seen the end of war

The auction speed will be increasing. Items will start at going once, be going twice at midnight, sold the following midnight.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    The auction speed will be increasing. Items will start at going once, be going twice at midnight, sold the following midnight.

425k crossbow

450k crossbow
    standing between the living and the dead