Thread: Canada -- Surplus or Deficit?

Question Canada -- Surplus or Deficit?

Trump said we have a trade deficit with Canada. In response, Certain People said we have a trade surplus with Canada. Trump is standing by his claim. Now everybody's job is to prove it!

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Shut the fuck up Latrin.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump said we have a trade deficit with Canada. In response, Certain People said we have a trade surplus with Canada. Trump is standing by his claim. Now everybody's job is to prove it!

Blog Entries

The articles about it are so much worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.71f71fe774ba

“Trudeau came to see me. He’s a good guy, Justin. He said, ‘No, no, we have no trade deficit with you, we have none. Donald, please,’ ” Trump said, mimicking Trudeau, according to audio of the private event in Missouri obtained by The Washington Post. “Nice guy, good-looking guy, comes in — ‘Donald, we have no trade deficit.’ He’s very proud because everybody else, you know, we’re getting killed.

“ ... So, he’s proud. I said, ‘Wrong, Justin, you do.’ I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said, ‘You’re wrong.’ You know why? Because we’re so stupid. … And I thought they were smart. I said, ‘You’re wrong, Justin.’ He said, ‘Nope, we have no trade deficit.’ I said, ‘Well, in that case, I feel differently,’ I said, ‘but I don’t believe it.’ I sent one of our guys out, his guy, my guy, they went out, I said, ‘Check, because I can’t believe it.’

‘Well, sir, you’re actually right. We have no deficit, but that doesn’t include energy and timber. … And when you do, we lose $17 billion a year.’ It’s incredible.”

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut the fuck up Latrin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Bitter Bert and Angry Ernie. Connected at the hip. Look at how they wake up in the morning, get their keyboards out and start trolling together. Bert seems to be the top. Today for example he trolled at 7:50am followed by Ernie at 7:51.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Bitter Bert and Angry Ernie. Connected at the hip. Look at how they wake up in the morning, get their keyboards out and start trolling together. Bert seems to be the top. Today for example he trolled at 7:50am followed by Ernie at 7:51.

Ah.. liberal hypocrisy... so inclusive, so accepting... except when it's something you disagree with, then it must be queer and gay.

Your tears must be filling up your eyes.. unable to realize that your posts are just filled with bitterness and anger.

Hopefully one day I won’t have to bus tables anymore and can get a job with regular hours like my hero Methais, who I have a massive crush on btw but don’t tell anyone because I haven’t officially come out of the closet yet..
    Last edited by Methais; 03-15-2018 at 03:01 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyNotWrathbringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post