Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Smart Is Maxine Waters?

Question How Smart Is Maxine Waters?

In a speech on Saturday, Trump said that Rep. Maxine Waters is "very low IQ." I looked her up. When you compare her educational background to Trump's, you can see that Trump is clearly the smarter of the two. He went to much better schools.

Waters was born in 1938 in St. Louis, Missouri, the daughter of Remus Carr and Velma Lee (née Moore).[2][3] The fifth out of thirteen children, Waters was raised by her single mother once her father left the family when Maxine was two.[4] She graduated from Vashon High School in St. Louis, Missouri before moving with her family to Los Angeles, California in 1961. She worked in a garment factory and as a telephone operator before being hired as an assistant teacher with the Head Start program at Watts in 1966.[4] Waters later enrolled at Los Angeles State College (now California State University, Los Angeles), where she received a bachelor's degree in sociology.

More...
    In 1964, Trump began his higher education at Fordham University.[10][15] After two years, he transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, because it offered one of the few real-estate studies departments in United States academia at the time.[15][16] Trump was inspired by his father and Manhattan developer William Zeckendorf, vowing to be "even bigger and better".[17] While at Wharton, he worked at the family business, Elizabeth Trump & Son,[18] and graduated in May 1968 with a Bachelor of Science in economics.[15][19][20]

More...

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Well you see Clyde...Donald Trump is a bitch. That's the core of our problem. It is unfortunate but we have a lot of guys who dig it. They see themselves and their angry, bitter online trolling reflected in his message and it feels good.

Donald Trump attacked the
    following people yesterday:

Elizabeth Warren
    Maxine Waters
    Nancy Pelosi
    Hillary Clinton
    Oprah Winfrey
    Chuck Todd
    George Bush
    Barack Obama

If you think a president standing behind a podium & insulting people makes America great then you are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Well you see Clyde...Donald Trump is a bitch. That's the core of our problem. It is unfortunate but we have a lot of guys who dig it. They see themselves and their angry, bitter online trolling reflected in his message and it feels good.
    How smart is Maxine Waters though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    He attacks women and people of colour who are all reasonably accomplished and thus threatens the primus generis of the plantation master. In the end he's just a goofball fratboy who never grew up; but at least he ain't Nancy Pelosi.
    How smart is Maxine Waters though?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Way smarter than you, which means she's way way way x437289042 smarter than me.

Thread: "How smart is Maxine Waters?"

Necro and cwolff: omg Trump is such a meanie head!

Also Necro and cwolff:

He attacks women and people of colour who are all reasonably accomplished and thus threatens the primus generis of the plantation master. In the end he's just a goofball fratboy who never grew up; but at least he ain't Nancy Pelosi.
    It's astonishing how easily he's been able to tap into this and the liberty his presidency is giving to closet racists to fly the flag more publicly.

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.” That was Hillary's mistake. She talked issues and numbers. Trump taps into emotions and his snowflakes respond.

Way smarter than you.

LOL, Nice one Necro.

LOL at all you and a known retard troll have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's astonishing how easily he's been able to tap into this and the liberty his presidency is giving to closet racists to fly the flag more publicly.

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.” That was Hillary's mistake. She talked issues and numbers. Trump taps into emotions and his snowflakes respond.

LOL, Nice one Necro.
    He showed me!

Why won't either of you idiots tell us how smart Maxine Waters is though?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Why won't either of you idiots tell us how smart Maxine Waters is though?
    Because it's a rhetorical question ya dumb cunt. I'm embarrassed that I have to type this out for you.

It's an obviously easy answer. Maxine Waters is black, therefore she can't possibly have any intellect to rival Trump. Done and done. Next?