Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Smart Is Maxine Waters?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Because it's a rhetorical question ya dumb cunt. I'm embarrassed that I have to type this out for you.
    Let's forget that it's a ClydeR thread for a second, as you and Necro are the only ones who still respond to his threads seriously and haven't caught on yet, which is expected due to your massive retardation.

Aside from all that, how smart do you think Maxine Waters is? This is a non-rhetorical question.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let's forget that it's a ClydeR thread for a second, as you and Necro are the only ones who still respond to his threads seriously and haven't caught on yet, which is expected due to your massive retardation.
    This begs the question why you make such an effort to respond. If you don't like it, just don't read it. It ain't that hard. For me, I like the discussions we have here and the value I get from that is worth seeing all the childish responses from you trolls. I do wonder what's in it for a troll though? What itch does it scratch inside of a man to spend his time and energy banging out messages like, "You're retarded." "No one cares" "{insert diarrhea/fart/scat reference}".

Got to wonder what the fuck is wrong inside a man that he reflexively must respond the way you all do.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Aside from all that, how smart do you think Maxine Waters is? This is a non-rhetorical question.
    I don't ever put thought into her intellect. Why do you ask?

I don't ever put thought into her intellect.
    Neither does she.

This begs the question why you make such an effort to respond. If you don't like it, just don't read it. It ain't that hard. For me, I like the discussions we have here and the value I get from that is worth seeing all the childish responses from you trolls. I do wonder what's in it for a troll though? What itch does it scratch inside of a man to spend his time and energy banging out messages like, "You're retarded." "No one cares" "{insert diarrhea/fart/scat reference}".
    Much like your posts, ClydeR threads are so full of retardedness that they're entertaining. The difference between you and Clyde though is that in your case, it's unintentional.

Got to wonder what the fuck is wrong inside a man that he reflexively must respond the way you all do.
    We enjoy laughing at retards who can't let go of their Election Day butthurt. Once you're gone, another idiot will show up to take your place and the cycle will continue.

I don't ever put thought into her intellect.
    Why not? It's because she's black isn't it? Racist. Reported.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Neither does she.
    See what I mean? It's as if you can't help it. Too weak to control your base impulse to rail at your monitor and bang the keys all the while pretending to be above it all...superior in some way; yet slavishly devoted to following and begging for attention.

I'd love to see Maxine Waters make a 2020 run.

See what I mean? It's as if you can't help it. Too weak to control your base impulse to rail at your monitor and bang the keys all the while pretending to be above it all...superior in some way; yet slavishly devoted to following and begging for attention.
    @Wrathbringer DID YOU SEE WHAT HE MEANS BRAAAHHH?

Transcript provided in Jennifer Rubin article about:

Evangelical leaders, Mnuchin, the hordes of GOP apologists, Trump’s current and former White House staff — all of them — have chosen to ignore, minimize or even defend Trump’s vulgarities, lies, racism, misogyny and anti-democratic antics. If they think they can escape accountability by peers and by history — not to mention by future employers — because, well, “because Gorsuch” or “because corporate tax cuts,” they may be surprised. Their ongoing buffoonish defense of Trump may turn out to be the most memorable thing they have done in public life.

Everyday is a new wtf moment. When you think they can't get weaker or more spineless, they always find a way to go lower.
    TODD: I think you most recently appeared before her committee. She’s the Ranking Member on House Financial Services. If somebody on your staff referred to her that way in public, would that person still be on your staff?
    MNUCHIN: Chuck, you know I’ve been with the president and at campaigns. You know he likes to put names on people. He did that throughout the entire presidential election. Including all of the Republicans that he beat. So these are campaign rally issues.
    TODD: So is that acceptable—so you’re saying that’s acceptable behavior for the rest of the administration too? . . . .
    MNUCHIN: Again Chuck. This is something that is at a campaign rally. And the president likes making funny names.
    After Mnuchin whined that Todd was focusing on the “wrong things” instead of the economy, Todd bore down:
    TODD: You keep saying that’s what we should be focused on, then why can’t the president be focused on that, sir?
    MNUCHIN: I think the president has been very focused on that.
    TODD: Would you call last night’s speech a focused speech on that?
    MNUCHIN: I wasn’t at the campaign rally, as you know. But again don’t take these campaign rallies and focus them on that’s what it is, okay.
    TODD: So should we stop covering the campaign rallies? Do you think it’s a mistake then for us to cover them at all? That it doesn’t matter what he says? If it doesn’t matter what he says there. If we are to dismiss everything he says at a campaign rally as I think you’re trying to imply, then are you saying we should cover these things?
    MNUCHIN: No, you’re putting words in my mouth. I wasn’t in any way saying you should dismiss that whatsoever. . . .
    TODD: When he uses vulgarity to talk about individuals, what are they supposed to tell their kids?
    MNUCHIN: Well again, I’ll be with my kids this morning, and I’ll be focused on them on what the president is doing to protect the United States, it’s citizens, and more importantly it’s economy.
    TODD: So he’s not a moral– don’t worry about his values, don’t worry about him as a role model.
    MNUCHIN: I never said that whatsoever. So I don’t know why you’re putting these words in what I’m trying to say. Okay. So again, I am very comfortable with what we’re doing, okay? And again I think you’re trying to take this out of perspective, and implying something I’m not saying.
    TODD: Fair enough, what do you…what are you supposed to say when he’s using these vulgarities, to kids?
    MNUCHIN: Again, I think you should be focused on what the policies are. He’s using these vulgarities in the context of a campaign rally and obviously there were a lot of funny moments on, on, on that rally.
    TODD: Yeah, they were hilarious. Anyway, Secretary Mnuchin. I appreciate you coming on, again.

Transcript provided in Jennifer Rubin article about:

Evangelical leaders, Mnuchin, the hordes of GOP apologists, Trump’s current and former White House staff — all of them — have chosen to ignore, minimize or even defend Trump’s vulgarities, lies, racism, misogyny and anti-democratic antics. If they think they can escape accountability by peers and by history — not to mention by future employers — because, well, “because Gorsuch” or “because corporate tax cuts,” they may be surprised. Their ongoing buffoonish defense of Trump may turn out to be the most memorable thing they have done in public life.

Everyday is a new wtf moment. When you think they can't get weaker or more spineless, they always find a way to go lower.
    You're retarded.

Maxine Waters is almost as retarded as I am and that’s really saying something!