Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5x Permablessed Waraxe (Handaxe base)

Permabless isn't common enough that Xannorath should have to sell for some garbage price on the weapon. If you are NOT in Voln, and you are a capped melee user, you understand the value of permabless. It's still a steal, even at 200 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xannorath View Post
    More like 66mil. That's why I asked for a ballpark, and no one had anything to offer other than a critique of my misspelling.

If you're interested and don't like the price, make an offer. If you're not interested and just here to thread shit, kindly move on.

Edit: Last few permablessed OHE sells I can see were falchion based and all over the map on enchant.
    Last appraisal I could find was on a 4x and 5x falchion in 2014, which at the time were 17m and 23m, respectively.
    Given silver prices at the time vs now, I think $200 is a very reasonable starting price.

No need to go back to 2014 and use quotes there when you can go back to last August when you bought it.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-THW-(BS-only)

Not sure what that has to do with the value of the weapon. Maybe I'm missing something. The thread you linked doesn't show the purchase price he paid (and he purchased from someone that isn't going to lose money on a sale, so he likely paid more than would be typical). Everyone can just not bid on it if they aren't interesting in buying it for his MB. There's no way in hell I would sell a PB weapon for that cheap. Never have, never will.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    No need to go back to 2014 and use quotes there when you can go back to last August when you bought it.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-THW-(BS-only)
    While I get what you are trying to go for here, there is no actual price associated with the sale that you linked to

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    Agree this is worth a bit due to the rarity of permabless. Curious how much he bought it off Khariz, hate it when merchants erase their selling price and write SOLD or some stupid shit like that.
    I prefer leaving historical selling data in threads too. Though I'm not sure why what he paid would be relevant. Especially considering silvers are worth 2+ bucks per mil less than they were in that month (this assumes it sold for silvers, which it may not have).

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with the value of the weapon. Maybe I'm missing something. The thread you linked doesn't show the purchase price he paid (and he purchased from someone that isn't going to lose money on a sale, so he likely paid more than would be typical). Everyone can just not bid on it if they aren't interesting in buying it for his MB. There's no way in hell I would sell a PB weapon for that cheap. Never have, never will.
    More like 66mil. That's why I asked for a ballpark, and no one had anything to offer other than a critique of my misspelling.

If you're interested and don't like the price, make an offer. If you're not interested and just here to thread shit, kindly move on.

Edit: Last few permablessed OHE sells I can see were falchion based and all over the map on enchant.
    Last appraisal I could find was on a 4x and 5x falchion in 2014, which at the time were 17m and 23m, respectively.
    Given silver prices at the time vs now, I think $200 is a very reasonable starting price.
    I was just pointing out that he didn't need to use appraisals from 2014 to determine the value when he could just go back to where he purchased it in August of 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Khariz View Post
    I prefer leaving historical selling data in threads too. Though I'm not sure why what he paid would be relevant. Especially considering silvers are worth 2+ bucks per mil less than they were in that month (this assumes it sold for silvers, which it may not have).
    Silvers had the same price in August of 2017 as they do now.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...0m-at-4-50-per
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...-for-5-per-mil
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...lable-at-5-per

You can easily buy silvers for 4 right now.

8. Default

This is considered SOLD at this point. Appreciate all the constructive criticism from the PC's finest.

9. Default

They couldnt possibly be more positive

Blog Entries

This is considered SOLD at this point. Appreciate all the constructive criticism from the PC's finest.
    PC's finest? It was just Alastir being his regular douchey self and Necro being his regular troll self. The shite thing was great though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam