Thread: Scripts getting stuck

Default Scripts getting stuck

[Edit: resolved--apparently my third time reinstalling the SGE succeeded where the first two didn't, go figure!]

I'm having a weird issue with Lich, but only for one character, where I'm seeing these problems (there might be others):

;sloot - Sometimes it can't find my containers. Other times it can find them but moves super slow, like 3-5 seconds between each action.
    ;servant (a script to refresh 218 when it's down to 10 minutes left) - It endlessly recasts. I'm guessing it can't tell what spell durations are, because...
    ;waggle - It prepares the first spell but then never casts it, as if it doesn't know how many times to multicast. (It's the same whether it's self-cast or cast at others.)
    ;go2 - When using Symbol of Seeking, it seems to never "see" the rooms I can go to, so it cycles through them but never teleports.

I had this same issue during the DR dig and was able to fix it by reinstalling the SGE and rebooting, but this time that wasn't enough... any ideas?
    Last edited by Leafiara; 03-07-2018 at 07:28 PM.

I'm not sure why the SGE would affect it. You don't even have to have the SGE installed at all to use Lich. I don't even have the SGE on any of my computers. But yeah, that's some interesting issues, especially if it's only affecting one character.

I have one character that always crashes or gets really lagged out using scripts. It is only one character, very weird. Maybe I will reinstall SGE and see if that fixes my issue. Thank you

If you have multiple accounts, create separate lich folders for each character.

Drafix explained it to me once, that lich doesn't like sharing scripts. So if you have multiple characters running out of the same lich folder/login, it's going to error out/cause issues.