Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portraiture!

Blog Entries

Default Portraiture!

Yeah so anyway, I got a brand new, powerful computer for Valentine's Day, and I've migrated a lot of the software and files necessary to play with my hobby again, and installed the newest version of Photoshop, so, anyone interested in an updated or new portrait, can PM me. Please use the following format though because it saves a lot of time and frustration:

1. USE THE CHARACTER NAME AS THE PM TITLE. Before all my PMs were deleted I had like 10k with the title of "Portrait" which made sifting through them very difficult.

2. Include the actual "look" text from in game and not the profile text. If you don't multi account then go to one of the pavilions and look in the mirror to get me the text description.

3. Don't ask me how much I charge. It's free. I welcome criticism, however charging nothing means I am free to ignore or revise as I see fit Regardless, I never get offended so speak freely. Better yet, follow the steps 4-5 closely to avoid disappointment.

4. Do include image links to anything that reminds you of some aspect of the character. Reference images are extremely useful. The more the merrier.

5. Include details like profession, armor style, RP style, weapons, preferred, favorite locations, etc. I don't want to dress a kitten loving empath in bloody heavy platemail. I might not need or be able to exactly duplicate armor or weapons, but I do try and stay close to what would be appropriate for the character, so the more detail I get the better.

6. I like reading how owners think about their characters and their character's backstory so that would be cool too.

Note: I don't care if we've had positive or negative interactions in threads before. This is something entirely separate and I try to treat each character with respect. I try to depict it using the owner's vision, uncolored by previous PC related drama. So whether you like me or hate me, I will do my best by your character regardless.

Thanks much,
    Tisket
    Last edited by Tisket; 03-08-2018 at 06:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

2. Default

Tisket has my full portraiture endorsement. She rocks and i love a lot of the creative license she has taken with some of my characters to the point of me incorporating some thins into RP.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    Tisket has my full portraiture endorsement. She rocks and i love a lot of the creative license she has taken with some of my characters to the point of me incorporating some thins into RP.
    Any of them due for an update yet? I lost all my PM's a while back so I'd need all the info again.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Any of them due for an update yet? I lost all my PM's a while back so I'd need all the info again.
    Well, Maetriks and Durakar are just about one week out from their wedding... maybe them. I did have a new one you can do, though!

Ditto, Tisket is a great artist. I love the work she's done for me and really enjoy just looking through the portfolio in general to see other people's characters.

Blog Entries

Well, Maetriks and Durakar are just about one week out from their wedding... maybe them. I did have a new one you can do, though!
    PM me details.
    I like penis.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    PM me details.
    Done and done! I'll get with my fiance about another Duratriks portait and see if he wants to do one.

Glad to see you back in duty! Already sent you mine a while back so I hope to see the progress of your work really soon!

Echoing Seo and Maetriks. I've loved every one of Tisket's interpretations of Rohese
    Rohese's GS Wiki page

You arrange yourself on the throne.

You attend to your gold wirework circlet, carefully smoothing the hair underneath, and adopt a regal air as you survey the area.

You think to yourself, "I got this"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hlendril View Post
    Glad to see you back in duty! Already sent you mine a while back so I hope to see the progress of your work really soon!
    Should have something to post to the album today. Sorry for delay.
    I like penis.